[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tv/, I plan to kill myself next week. Who's that guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Hey /tv/, I plan to kill myself next week.
Who's that guy I always see in documentary threads with the black framed glasses? I know there was one for autism.

Thanks.
>>
>>70916937
How are you planning on going?
>>
>>70916937
#woh
#woah
>>
Nvm, found it
louis theroux
anyone know where I can find a stream for said autism review?
>>
>>70916937
you mean Louis Theroux, the britbong?
>>
>>70916959
Bowling Ball to the Ankle
>>
>>70917039
which ankle?
>>
>>70917039
>>70917051
This guy is not OP
I am OP
This guy is an imposter
Do not respond to him
I have a helium tank my mother bought years ago for a birthday party
>>
>>70917039
Elaborate
>>
>>70917076
That won't kill you it'll just make your voice squeaky, doofus
>>
>>70917083
I hit my Ankle with a Bowling Ball until I die.
Alternatively, I tie a Bowling Ball to my Ankle and jump in a pool.
>>
>>70917076
but which ankle?

also helium expires btw
>>
File: Christina.jpg (178 KB, 801x765) Image search: [Google]
Christina.jpg
178 KB, 801x765
>>70916937
Louis Theroux. Nice knowing you!
>>
>>70917126
Why? Just be a faggot and catfish some hotties for a while like everyone else until you cheer up.
>>
How do I delete thread now
>>
>committing suicide
>2016
>western country

get it together OP c'mon
>>
File: Catfishman.jpg (1 MB, 1284x7572) Image search: [Google]
Catfishman.jpg
1 MB, 1284x7572
>>70917167
Like this guy did?

>worth the read, if you have the time and patience for it
>>
>>70917172
Like you, it's too old to just erase and forget. Gotta figure out what to do with the time that's left until life 404s.
>>
>>70917222
Isn't it not possible to delete threads at all anymore? Too many people were falseflagging at places like /v/ to frame the janitors and get people mad at them
>>
>>70916937

Ranch or Cool Ranch?
>>
>>70917222
Okay,
I'm watching his Nazi documentary as it's on youtube
still wanted to see the autism one
>>
>>70917208
about a 1/3 through, it's funny, why is he worried about the police though and why was he questioned? he hasn't been doing anything illegal (yet)

will finish reading while you comment saying I should've read it all first
>>
>>70916937
Remember to dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed first.
>>
>>70917253
I always like the serial killer ones because they remind me that no matter how shitty I think I am at least I'm not out there raping and butchering people.
Nazi ones are cool, are you looking at a historical one or does it go into occultism and time travel machines?
Ones about ancient cults are neat to listen to, too.

>>70917208
Why would the cops be after him, he didn't do anything illegal.
>>
>>70917076
dont make your mom feel guilty kumquat
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.