[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This babe pays you 2000 bucks for one night, Would you ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
This babe pays you 2000 bucks for one night, Would you ?
>>
>>70916065
SO BRAVE
>>
File: Reinhardt, Unchained.jpg (663 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
Reinhardt, Unchained.jpg
663 KB, 1920x800
Fuck yeah - for that amount I'd scream "RAM IT IN ME, BABY"

nek minnit, 2k
>>
I'm 1000 bucks overdrawn so.... yeah
>>
>>70916065
>yes, i truly believe he huh she is a woman

I really like this shit because it's an instant litmus test if a person is honest and you can be friends - or if they'd sell you out for the chance of not being a wrongthinker in the party because he himself is basically on the run hiding some shit.
>>
File: MindFucksa-598.jpg (37 KB, 468x499) Image search: [Google]
MindFucksa-598.jpg
37 KB, 468x499
>>70916065
Not even if he/it was an actual woman. Christ, it's like you don't even know where the fuck you are OP. To fucking old!
>>
>>70916295
>she's really stunning!
>yes my heterosexual urges are raging for that old m- hot lady! Her back is beautiful... I hear she's rich too!
why is the media so fucking vaginal and gay?
>>
>>70916065
I would do heinous things for 2000 dollars and I'm not even poor, but that kind of windfall is just too much for a reasonable person to pass over.

Gimme the dick boss.
>>
File: 1463174113603.jpg (82 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1463174113603.jpg
82 KB, 1024x768
>>70916295
>To fucking old!

But I'm actually attracted to thicc.
>>
Act
>>
>>70916065
No and I don't have an income
>>
Yeah, I could really use the money.
>>
>>70916065
>2000 bucks
Too low for me. Also he still has a dick so everyone saying yes will have to either stick it up his ass or be assfucked themselves.
>>
>>70916065
I'm a woman and he's a rich man

sure
>>
>>70916065
An interior designer once offered me 500 just to suck my cock in his car. I'm not gay, but I'd take blowjobs from four men over an evening with that fucking monstrosity.
>>
fine but no butt stuff, and I get to close my eyes and think of Margot Robbie eating an ice cream cone all sloppy
>>
>>70916065
Fuck... She's so hot I'd play with her boobs for hours and lick the nipples until she was all wet and sweaty, and then put my dick in so that I can see her boobs bouncing and feel my dick in her pussy. Then I'd cum inside her and she'd go to sleep. Then I'd go to sleep using her boobs as my pillow and when we wake up, start over again.
>>
>>70916065
>"Lady"

SJW detected.
>>
I could use 2000 bucks
>>
Add another couple of 00s to the end and yeah, ok, I'd buttfuck Bruce.
>>
>>70916065
I'd do it and sell the sex tape. Pull the ultimate reversal.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.