[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true /tv/? Do girls only like guys who are read books
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_m8cykxBKSX1rvzp3do1_500.png (263 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8cykxBKSX1rvzp3do1_500.png
263 KB, 500x343
Is this true /tv/? Do girls only like guys who are read books and not dummies who watch movies for fun?
>>
>>70915931
>reasons my ovaries are gone

What's that supposed to mean?
>>
>>70916634
Yeah that's a really weird term of phrase
>>
>>70915931
*Guys who are physically attractive to me anyway and whom I can express attraction to via their hobbies as a proxy

Fixed.
>>
File: 1442603413347.jpg (1 MB, 3638x1634) Image search: [Google]
1442603413347.jpg
1 MB, 3638x1634
Considering how bad /v/ has made this boards taste i'd say probably
>>
>>70916634
>What's that supposed to mean?
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70915931
women don't give a shit about your hobbies as long as you're attractive and not an autist
>>
>>70916634
She's going to ovulate all her eggs in one go and give birth to thousands of children to this guy all at once because he is the alpha male.

You aren't truly alpha until your mere presence can override the menstruation/ovulation cycle.
>>
Girls like the idea of a guy who reads.
>>
but isnĀ“t ovaries gone a synonym for disgusted
like your ovaries would remain if you found someone attractive in order to breed.
is that how ovaries work?
>>
>>70916710
>when you watch all these films and realize other boards are worse off than /tv/
damn...
>>
>>70916710
>mfw besides the cuck meme that is actually a good reflection of /tv/'s taste
Lmao
>>
>>70916710
/mu/'s is the worst and /b/'s is the best
>>
Grad school was just one long exercise in my girlfriends pretending they gave a shit about what I was reading and interested in. Bless their hearts though
>>
>>70916879
This is true, my GF hates the fact that I would rather get another chapter deep in a Pynchon novel than an even an inch deep in her.
>>
>>70916949
why not both at the same time anon
>>
File: 1465761270044.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1465761270044.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>read on a book on how to be a gentlemen
>turns out girls just want a guy who looks good shirtless
>>
>>70916935
You couldn't date a grad school girl? What are you, a poorfaggot?

My rich family supported me, so I fucked my way through all the broken whores in my PhD program. Was awesome. several threesomes with needy sluts.
>>
>>70917043
>You couldn't date a grad school girl?

I dated someone else in another grad program for a while and she had her incredibly boring, esoteric, specific things she was reading that I had to feign interest in.

The Masters of Education girls were prime. No boring reading assignments and they all just wanted to be teachers that made another 10k a year.
>>
>>70917043
So you literally paid hookers for sex?
>>
>>70917140
Wut. No. I fucked other girls getting their degrees.
>>
As a girl I can confirm this.
>>
>>70917339
LONDON
>>
They mean ATTRACTIVE guys who read books

Otherwise it don't matter

Shit thread btw

>>70917339
Fuck off back to r*ddit
>>
>>70916634
she cut them out for fear of the slight chance her son may turn into such a faggot as this
>>
>>70915931
Women are hedonists and their enemy is boredom, effort, risk, danger.
Fortunately, men are desperate enough to feel relevant, so they are pushy enough to try to be noticed by women (because they fail to be relevant beyond women). and sooner or later, they cracks the bf-shield

Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change their partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, since they loved to be relevant for once in their life, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.
Of course, changing partners constantly becomes a bore too, so they want some fixed men in their life to give them emotional and material support, Rarely sex because women know that, no matter how good the lover is, it gets boring sooner or later.
When they are replaced, men become resentful towards women, since they lose the validation of their existence. They pretend that they can live without women and that they even are better than women, smarter, stronger (in forgetting that women do not need to be so, because men want to be so in place of women)

Knowing that they are not able to stop loving to be supported by men, Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others. This is part of the tactic to enhance their pleasures: women think that they are good people in society, only to feel even more raw, more animal, more of a little minx, typically in private, when they are fucked properly by some beta ready to serve them sexually.
>>
>>70916710
The readers have the best taste in a visual art lmao
>>
Most black guys can't read.
>>
Nothing gets a girl wetter then showing off my collection of ASOIAF books.
>>
File: 1464662965005.jpg (1 MB, 1952x3264) Image search: [Google]
1464662965005.jpg
1 MB, 1952x3264
>>70917544
Cool blog. I can see why you're so popular with the ladies.
>>
>>70915931
It's basically a convoluted way of saying "smart is sexy". It's been a thing for many years.

>>70917544
jesus christ, anon
>>
>>70917399
This. The book-reading part is only incidental.
>>
>>70917544
jesus christ nobody cares

this is oprah level advice btw

men are from mars women are from venus shit
>>
>Bought myself a few books
>Sit down to read
>Realise that my roommates are too fucking annoying for me to concentrate

I have to hang around in the library to study also like I'm some kind of 1950's nerd. They aren't even unreasonably loud, it's just constant chatter. Then they have the balls to tell me I don't talk enough the right bastards.
>>
File: 1452403413536.gif (2 MB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1452403413536.gif
2 MB, 270x200
>It's another r9k thread.
>>
>not self selecting your partners in college by exclusively picking out girls at the library

much better than picking them out of fraternity basements or sorority 'tails
>>
File: 1454378102051.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454378102051.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>70917544
Just chill out, man.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.