[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5 New Ghostbusters TV spots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 1242x1770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 1242x1770
You know what to do. Get those dislike buttons firing.

http://comicbook.com/2016/06/17/5-ghostbusters-tv-spots-released/
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 2208x1242
Good lord
>>
>>70915810
literally pig disgusting
>>
>>70915810
Man that reddit nigga that leaked the plot..said this would happen..he was right..some link to the page please
>>
>>70915752
SHE SHOT HIS BALLS HURR
>>
>>70916675
The posts were deleted. Gonna have to ask for some screencaps, friendo. I'd give em but don't have them.

He was right about everything. I think even more troubling for this Ghostbusters is they seem to be showing more and more footage and whilst it's absolute gabage based on the leak it's actually the best stuff they have. People dumb/bored/cucked enough to see this in cinemas are going to have absolutely nothing to surprise them other than how absolutely shitty it is.
>>
>>70915810
>HAHAHA THEIR FACES ARE SQUISHED AGAINST GLASS THIS IS THE HIGHEST POINT OF FUNNI THERE IS X^D
>>
>>70915752
>You know what to do. Get those dislike buttons firing.
epic! Anonymous NEVER forgives, and NEVER forgets!!!
>>
>>70916794
He was even right about the dancing police/army. But apparently they got wise to that one and it has been cut from the movie
>>
>>70915752
>a fart joke
Fucking seriously?
>>
File: 1466019332194.jpg (2 MB, 4096x3511) Image search: [Google]
1466019332194.jpg
2 MB, 4096x3511
>>70917019
I wish they kept it. Looked like a funny scene
>>
>>70916794
I'm going to go see it just for the massive amounts of shitposting it will give.
>>
It's really seriously going to suck.
>>
>>70917882
Well shit. Kind of hard to argue with that.
>>
>>70917384
>their cutted scene ended being their best
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.