[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preacher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: preacher-tv-series.jpg (23 KB, 620x414) Image search: [Google]
preacher-tv-series.jpg
23 KB, 620x414
Just checked the first 3 eps of this and really dug it. Bit different from the comic but the characters are all present and awesome. What do you guys think?
>>
>>70913524

Tulip is Poochie.
>>
>>70913573
This.
And it's not like I hate the actress or anything, she just doesn't fit the character, and the character is way over the top as to compensate.
>>
>>70913573
Agreed, every tv show needs a shit character though.
>>
>>70913524
Feminist inspired "Strong Womyn" trope character literally ruining the show

Never let nu-males write a female character.
>>
>>70913863

>every tv show needs a shit character though.

Who was the shit character in Carnivale?
>>
>>70913924
Didn't have one, thus it was canceled after 2 seasons. How the mighty fall.
>>
Tulip and Cassidy are the shit. Loved it when he kicks ass and she made the bazooka
>>
It's dogshit. All the white men are built up as jokes. I can tell Weed Jew stuck his hook deep in this.
>>
>>70913896
it's true that she fits into this trope but it really doesn't feel too overdone for me

I don't know what it is, this kind of shit usually pisses me off, and she's definitely doing crazy, over the top, "strong womyn" shit. But it just doesn't feel like they're "trying too hard" to make her seem like a badass. I'm not attracted to her either
>>
>>70914349
What? The only one being built up as a joke is that guy who got his ass kicked by Preacher. Although it's true that pedophile stuff was cringe as fuck, he's a minor character
>>
>>70913524
The sad part is that even though this piece of shit show is a flop, Seth Rogen will still keep getting work in the show biz.
>>
I just hope it's steadily declining ratings means Seth Rogen's The Boys never gets picked up.
>>
>>70914593
The pedophile thing confused me. Maybe I missed something but he never actually did anything to the girl right? So why did preacher get so angry when he was confessing his impure thoughts to him?
>>
File: charchan face.png (526 KB, 660x605) Image search: [Google]
charchan face.png
526 KB, 660x605
>>70913524
>Bit different from the comic but the characters are all present and awesome
>>
>>70914832
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did nothing to her. I would put his anger during the bathtub scene down to preacher losing control or some shit because of his possession (not that I'm entirely sure how it works, but he seems to lose sight of himself when he uses his powers)

It was still some dumb normie shit though, I'm sure there were some SJWs cheering during that scene
>>
>>70913524
Preacher and the Irish fucker are my new husbandos
>>
>>70914289
>making bazooka out of cans
Tulip's actress can't act for shit either. She's garbage.
>>
>>70914832
Because pedos aren't human
>>
>>70913896
Eh

Show gets away with it because everything is so cheesey and ridiculous.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.