[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is "Sense 8" actually good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: nomi sense 8.jpg (784 KB, 1224x760) Image search: [Google]
nomi sense 8.jpg
784 KB, 1224x760
My sister has been telling me that this show is quite good. I did some research on my own and found out it's pretty tumblr on it's concept, but since I liked OITNB at least the first two seasons because the third was shit I don't think that's enough to discard it.
Is this show legit good? Or is just tumblr propaganda disguised as a show?
Also Nomi a qt.
>>
Here's an idea: watch the first couple of episodes
>>
>>70913379
Who's the handsome fellow?
>>
>>70913379
could not make it to the end of episode 1 tbqh
but try it for yourself
>>
>>70913379
id succ her fat cock
>>
Clearly you're into mentally-ill "trans" freaks, so I don't know what good there is confirming that this is in fact tumblrshit.
There are some interesting things in this, but it's basically a very contrived Heroes ripoff.

Also, there was literally nothing good about OitNB except Mulgrew.
>>
>>70913462
Go to bed, Keanu
>>
>>70913379

I wouldn't be too bothered by the lesbian tranny if her plotline wasn't literally pointless. The series is like 10 episodes long, and at least 4 of them feel like filler, and the premise is fucking stupid.

If you like really trashy fiction in a contemporary set you might find it an okay time waster.

4/10
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70 KB, 675x375) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70 KB, 675x375
Van Damme is fucking great. Best character by a huge margin.
Skip all the tranny's scenes. You miss out on nothing.
Otherwise, it's 5/10.
>>
it's an interesting idea but it's ruined by constant gay sex scenes and constant pushing of lgbt propaganda
>>
There was one good character in the first season and they fired him because he got into an argument with the pink tranny Wachowski.
>>
>>70913379
is this trans pushing shitfest back on?
>>
>>70913466
There's a difference between shows made with the sole purpose of being tumblr propaganda and shows with tumblrshit thrown into it but with legit good writing and direction (like OITNB).
Well, if it's a "very contrived heroes ripoff" I guess it's not worth the shot.
>>70913510
>>70913532
>>70913539
Well, it seems like it's more about being LGBT propaganda than good writing. Damn Wachowskis, what they did have to go full tumblr?
>>
It's one of the biggest wastes of a premise ever. skip it unless you A) like everything or B) like anything that shows progressive ideals regardless of quality.

>>70913539
they're BOTH trannies now bruh
>>
>the sense8 are seemingly chosen completely by chance
>6 men and 2 women
>and they all have various skillsets that complement each other in tense situations
If even one of them was just an average person
Too improbable a premise for me.
>>
>>70913615
>with the pink tranny Wachowski
reading comprehension bruv
>>
>>70913551
No.
>>
>>70913602
>legit good writing and direction (like OITNB)
>(like OITNB)
>OITNB

>>70913539
Larry fired Van Damme's actor?
He was the only reason I kept watching. Why do these tranny freaks have to be so unprofessional?
We'll probably find out he didn't want to do a "love scene" with Nomi's actor.
>>
>>70913660
>pink
fair enough

I did just google to make sure the other one wasn't pink too though
>>
>>70913737
B-but first season was good and comfy, while second season had more drama and added more dept to the characters. It was good writing.
>tfw Piper fights that southern bitch
That was objectively a good scene, specially after the build up through the season.
>>
>>70913379
muh husbando :3
>>
>>70913737
They probably told him he's have to make out with Mike, and then he probably said he wasn't comfortable making out with a man, then they probably got mad that they called him a man, aaaaaand fired
>>
>>70913379
it's not mind blowing, but it's not terrible. all the sjw lbgt stuff felt a bit forced. it was just interesting enough for me to finish the season. if netflix does a second season i'd probably watch it.
>>
>>70913411
the first couple episodes are horrible though. It gets better after that though.

It's alright once you get over all the forced gay stuff.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.