[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, THE JEDI ARE EVIL What did he mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, THE JEDI ARE EVIL

What did he mean by this?
>>
He hated sand.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>70913270
>>
>anakin! from a certain point of view you have the lowground!
>>
>>70913270
Only a Sith deals in absolutes
>>
>>70913270
JUST PUSH HIM TO THE LAVA YOU RETARD
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 382x234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 382x234
YOU WERE TO BRING BALANCE TO THE PLANE NOT CRASH IT WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>70913270
You need to go watch Anakin's POV Star Wars to find out. Disney has your back and even sells it in a 3d version so you can see exactly what he means.
>downside it's like $8,500 and requires a monthly subscription for life at 89.95
>>
>>70913270
It probably meant that from his point of view the Jedi where evil. I guess is one of the few times the writing in this movie hinted that Anakin never drank the Sith coolaid, at least not completely.
>>
>>70913270
I mean look at his experience a little bit
save him, allow his mother to remain a slave
tell him he's too old to be trained and dick around with him
Jedi recognize that he's incredibly talented but don't give the fucker even a hint of praise because they don't want to boost his ego or some shit
How in the fuck no Jedi master realized that sending a kid whose now a horny older teen to interact with on a very personal level the girl he's crushed on since a young boy is beyond comprehension, can't Jedi sense each others feelings?
But then again the Jedi are retarded they literally served Anakin up on a platter to Palpatine
>>
>>70913751

Or that the Sith have a point of view on what evil is that doesn't include themselves.

Like, if you have a power, or a force-strength, or a human-supremacy based morality, then the Jedi are pretty much fuckers in your eyes.
>>
>>70913865

Yeah, the Shmi Skywalker thing is weird.

Either it was the Will of the Force that they were following (in which case they should have seen that their Force-mandated actions were turning their Chosen One into a basket case and re-evaluated their whole interpretation of the prophecy) or they did it because Shmi's life wasn't actually that bad with Watto.

In that case, they should have communicated with Anakin a little more on the point.

It seems like the Jedi would be more willing to talk shit out. But they kind of never do. Even palpatine's plan mostly relied on the Jedi not really having a proper chat.
>>
>>70913270
In the original edit, Sheev had literally convinced Anakin that the Jedi were going to overthrow the council and become an oligarchy.
>>
>>70913995
it's even stranger when you consider Qui gon became an omnipotent force ghost. He could have literally told the Jedi, yeah hey we should liberate and set her up somewhere comfy just so her son doesn't have that weighing on him. But again that would impact the whole Luke ends up with uncle Owen so who knows maybe the force blinded them because it has reasons of it's own.
>>
>>70914030
weren't they already though? Literally the Jedi pretty much controlled everything before Palpatine. If anything Palpatine restored the republic to what it was meant to be
>>
File: 14601660336891.webm (347 KB, 720x306) Image search: [Google]
14601660336891.webm
347 KB, 720x306
>>
What it have been better if instead it was
>Chancellor Palpatine is evil!
>For you.
>>
>>70913995
>It was Shmi, Anakin
>The author of all your pain

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>70914111
AAAAAARGHHHHHHH OBI-WAN GIVE MY LIGHTSABER TO MY SON WHEN HE IS READY
>>
do you think he got his junk burned off?

i wonder if you can use the force to regrown your scrotum
>>
>>70914188
TELL HIM I WAS A GOOD FRIEND AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>70914188
the lightsaber I used to slaughter probably hundreds of little kids, also make sure it ends up in the hands of some girl named Rey in the future AHHHHHHHHH MY PENIS BURNS MORE THAN WHEN I HAD THE BOTHAN CLAP
>>
>>70914075
No, the Jedi just protected the interests of the Republic and played the role of diplomats/space sheriffs. Being put into the position of leading the war effort and the looming threat of the Sith ended up putting a lot of the Jedi on edge. Hell, you have characters thinking they were in too deep with getting involved in the war right from the start. Hell, that's one of the biggest themes of the Clone Wars series.
>>
>there are people who genuinely, unironically believe that any prequel is better than any OT flick or TFA

You now realize you share this board with these kinds of retards
>>
>>70913270
>kills a bunch of children
>serves an evil looking emperor with a monster face and voice that shoots lightning out of his hands
>murders a bunch of separatists
>FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI ARE EVIL
>>
>>
File: activate.jpg (8 KB, 359x291) Image search: [Google]
activate.jpg
8 KB, 359x291
Its doubles, then
>>
File: 1405419383841.jpg (258 KB, 611x815) Image search: [Google]
1405419383841.jpg
258 KB, 611x815
>He was the best star pilot in the galaxy.... and a cunning warrior. He once for his arm cut off because he spread himself like a star fish in the middle of a sword fight. I couldn't help him because I got my shoulder and thigh winged. He was a good friend.
>>
>>70915551
>He was the biggest guy in the galaxy...
>>
File: 1450031980962.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1450031980962.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>this is your Father's lightsaber. He used it to decapitate 50 children. After I cut his limbs off on a lava planet he told me he wanted you to have it.
>>
>>70913270
>FROM MY POINT OF VIEW MASSACRING CHILDREN IS GOOD!

Bravo Lucas
R
A
V
O
>>
File: 1420454914586.png (335 KB, 450x312) Image search: [Google]
1420454914586.png
335 KB, 450x312
Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I left your sister to be raised as a wealthy princess in the lap of luxury on a gorgeous planet while leaving you on a hot, sandy rock with a surly old man who exploited your labor and wouldn't let you hang out with the few friends you had left. In fact it's the exact same planet your father was born on. We also left your grandmother to rot here in slavery instead of saving her at literally any time. Yes that's right us Jedi knew of slavery happening everywhere yet did nothing to stop it. Well anyway, it's all in the past so forget about it. I'm going to barely train you in space magic before sending you to fight your father. I'm sure you think this training is special but no we did this all the time with classrooms of younglings wearing special mini helmets. The same younglings your father butchered with that lightsaber I gave to you. He was a good friend.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.