[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Captain America: Civil War >Evans' character is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_n9eeba2vMp1qbtnoao1_500.png (590 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9eeba2vMp1qbtnoao1_500.png
590 KB, 500x600
>Captain America: Civil War
>Evans' character is the central figure
>his name is in the fucking title
>people go to theaters to specifically see him
>RDJ still gets paid more

How do these people sleep at night?
>>
Chris Evans can be replaced at a moment's notice.
>>
>>70911603
lel iron manlet looks like he's standing on his toes
>>
>make millions of dollars to stand in front of a greenscreen and barely put effort into your job
>still too insecure to appear in public without lifts in your shoes

I have nothing against manlets, but RDJ is wearing his insecurity on his sleeves...err...pantlegs.
>>
>>70911930
I'd doubt he would. Too many people love him and he's become too attached to the Captain America name.

Any changes will cause huge amounts of chaos from the fans if nothing incriminating happened to him.
>>
>>70912049
this! plus he's standing straight up while chris is kinda hunched down. Lol
>>
>How do these people sleep at night?
Evans is gently rocked to sleep by the shrill high pitched whining of his Jewess
>>
The scales are tipping, Evans hasn't surpassed RDJ yet. His likability skyrocketed after Avengers 1 and Winter Soldier. RDJ on the otherhand is just getting older and less cool by the day.
>>
File: msg-136692077728-373x560.png (416 KB, 373x560) Image search: [Google]
msg-136692077728-373x560.png
416 KB, 373x560
>>70911976
He is. Just look at the shoes, or where his knees are. Poor millionaire, with his manlet insecurity.
>>
>>70911603
If Chris Evans was a woman he'd cry sexism and get famous on twitter.
>>
>>70912362
He has to widen the bottom of his pants to cover up the giant lifts in his shoes
>>
I doubt Chris Evans gives a fuck if he makes less than RDJ - he's said before he doesn't like how famous Avengers made him and being locked into making franchise capeshit for 10 years while the movies he does that he thinks are actually good (only three of them, apparently) get mostly ignored.

"I started to realise, I think the main reason I struggle so much in press, is because I’m usually promoting a piece of shit. It’s really difficult to find a flowery way to tell people to go see this movie, that your face is all over, that your name is all over, that you’re endorsing. And then you begin to feel like a liar, like you’re transparent. You feel undeserving and it makes the interview extremely uncomfortable, for me at least."
>>
Does anyone have the picture of him walking on a giant wooden platform next to Gwyneth Paltrow in Iron Man 3?
>>
>>70912231
I love Jenny Slate
>>
>when you remember chris evans was in Not another teen movie
>>
Post more pictures of iron manlet.
>>
>>70912516
Have you seen his filmography?
>Not Another Teen Movie
>Playing It Cool
>What's Your Number?
>Before We Go
He mostly does shitty rom-coms and action movies.
It's not like he's going a lot of great work that is over shadowed by the capshit he auditioned for.
>>
>>70912702
>including Not Another Teen Movie in that list of crap
>>
I wanna fuck Chris Evans' tits
>>
ironman turned into a cuck.
it was funny how bucky pwnd his parents lmao
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.