[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hamburger....hinderer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 5754.jpg (98 KB, 599x450) Image search: [Google]
5754.jpg
98 KB, 599x450
Hamburger....hinderer?
>>
Simpsons Road... Happiness?
>>
So that one where Jeff raped the little girl was strange at first, never expected all those feels. Its the new Jurassic Bark
>>
SHIT THREAD
>>
That was the time. That was the music of the time. The drug of the time? KYOKANE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH75tedqroM
>>
>>70911467

>American Dad episode starts playing
>It Ain't Steve
>>
Why is season 7 so perfect? The writing and the jokes are all top notch.
>>
Has principal Lewis's character gotten better or worse over the years? I remember him being based in the early seasons. Seems like a character who would be ruined if he got overexposure.

Did he and Patrick Stewart's have an arc together or something?
>>
>>70913994
He's gotten a bit flanderized but its not too bad.
>>
>>70913994
He is by far one of the best characters on the show.
>>
>>70912270
Agreed this shitty show keeps getting shilled.
>>
>>70913994
they overused him a bit in season 9 or 10

but the episode with him and steve and the card counting is classic
>>
I actually ate spetzyle tonight

It was fuckin good
>>
>>70911467

POPPER CLOPS
>>
Is Steve the Shinji of American anime?
>>
>>70915820
no, get out
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.