[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this guy fucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1452477048422.jpg (71 KB, 892x577) Image search: [Google]
1452477048422.jpg
71 KB, 892x577
this guy fucks
>>
>>70911290
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>70911315

this is your mom. and you are not my baby.
>>
Erlich Bachman, this is your mum and you are not my baby.
>>
>>70911290
I think he's gonna end up being the one to make the billions.
>>
File: 1451730350218.png (1 MB, 835x631) Image search: [Google]
1451730350218.png
1 MB, 835x631
>>70911347
>>70911357
>>
>>70911290
hey op wry you gayboi cuz you eatta all the dick
>>
>>70911370
Is he the generic embodiment of Asia, land of wanton ripoffs? Does he wind up stealing the code?
>>
>>70911699

They haven't shown him doing any actual coding or even touching a computer, aside from his and Erlich's pitch for an app that shames smokers. Now that he's a squatter I'm pretty sure he doesn't do anything other than fuck with Erlich.
>>
>>70911931
yea... but now you just know the instant pied piper gets a working product off the ground, its going to be in china the same day.
>>
erik bachman

iz yor frigator running?

dis is my cunt
>>
Eric Bachmann, is your refrigerator running? This is Mike Hunt.
>>
Is a ur a refrigeraror rurring
>>
Imagine the outrage if they had done some nigger stereotype instead of asian.
>>
>>70911699
This. He goes back to China and create the Chinese knockoff version of Pied Piper. Google lost their source code to the Chinese back in 2010 and we got Baidu from that breach.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.