[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Leftovers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: tZ4Pz9g[1].jpg (239 KB, 917x433) Image search: [Google]
tZ4Pz9g[1].jpg
239 KB, 917x433
I'm on S02E05
what the fuck is this guy's problem?
>>
nigger
>>
>>70907657

Finish the fucking season, fuckface.
>>
"What if nobodies home?"

"Then you come over to my house"

I fucking love this show
>>
>>70908632
it really is great. my only issue is how often they reuse music.
>>
season 3 when?
>>
>>70908673
Did it though?

That Pixie's cover was used a lot but the rest of the season had a healthy amount of variety
>>
>>70909418
season 2 was better about it, but the main theme still turned up way too often. when you're hearing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQTgEdghAOA every time something moderately dramatic happens, it loses its impact.
>>
>season 1 GOAT tier
>season 2 turns into my wifes black son KEK shit
>Black baby
>daughter gets blacked
>black characters out the ass
Sad. Another great show destroyed by cultural enrichment.
>>
Did I accidentally skip an episode or does it not show how holy Wayne got wounded?
>>
>>70909627
doesn't show it.
>>
>>70909586
lolno. Youre embarrassing to the white race with your inferiority complex.

season 1 was 7.5/10
season 2 was 9.5/10
>>
>>70909716
I am the model that all whites should aspire to. You are the nu-male beta cuckold if you can tolerate throbbing black dick being jammed down your white throat.
>>
>>70907657
i spent the entirety of christmas day marathoning season 2 this year

man i got fucked up so bad emotionally just i felt drained and emotionally shunted i didn't cry during it or anything it just made me feel real weird watching it all at once

amazing show though
>>
>>70909789
You're the one scared about muh blacks stealing muh white girls.

I don't care because I have no trouble fucking.

Face the fact that they don't like you because you're a 400lb sweaty manchild who blames everyone else for you're own failures. Seriously you are embarrassing.

Let me guess, the Jews did this?
>>
>>70909942
You're on the wrong fucking board retard.
>positive opinion of blacks
>still hasn't transcended the sexual attraction towards females meme
>LE FAT BASEMENT BABY MAN IS MY ENEMY
>But the Jew threat is just le tinfoil hat
>positive opinion of a TV show.

There are plenty of places that are vetted for your blue pilled normie consumption but this is where noble white heroes stand against the ideological enemies of the white male. I'd cut off my arms and legs without hesitation for the battle for a white future. You on the otherhand are a coward that is terrified of the truth. Nothing is more pathetic and cowardly than a man who is complicit in his own genocide.
>>
>>70910051
>/pol/
>/r9k/
>/r9k/
>/pol/
>This is fair, but I actually do like this show.

You have the personality of the 2 worst boards, posting on the 3rd worst board.
/film/ when?

Seriously though, have a shower, a haircut and a little exercise and you might not be so angry at the world. B-b-but muh redpill, it is possible to see through the shit in the world and still not be triggered by a black guy kissing a white girl.
>>
>>70910317
If you're not upset by the destruction of your own people then you are sickeningly pathetic.
>>
>>70909586

THIS, season one was pure Kino.

Season 2(especially the first few episodes) feel extremely contrived.
>>
File: 1451478781057.jpg (1 MB, 1890x983) Image search: [Google]
1451478781057.jpg
1 MB, 1890x983
>>70910532
(You)
>>
>>70910709
Walking to the mass grave with a smile on your face.
>>
>>70910532
White guy here. You are not my people. You never were. Your some shit-tier hanger-on that manufactured the "white race" so you could claim the accomplishments of your betters as part of your heritage.
>>
File: Seth.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Seth.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>70910051
>>
>>70910807
This shit right here. Worry about yourself.
>>
>>70910581
Everything about the series felt contrived to me, so I don't know.
>>
>>70908673
true, i had the same problem. especially when he was at the hotel. the music was great, but so much repetition
>>
S1 was far superior to S2.

Normie's have already ruined it. It was so dark, unrelenting, and brutal in the first year. I have never felt like that or cried like that at any show. Season two made it a "solve the mystery" season, didn't give Jill a storyline, and didn't know what to do with Mary. Gen pop complained away a unique and perfectly toned intro and seem to enjoy the terrible yodeling bitch and hipster photographs.
>>
>>70911111
checked
>>
>>70910317
You have to realize anon that most of the posters on /tv/ are asian or latino.

They have no stake in the white struggle.
>>
>>70907657
This entire show is without a doubt THE WORST COOKING SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!!!11!11!!!!
>>
>>70910051
>it's a cringe episode
christ
>>
>>70907657

He hates the paranormal shit that the whole town around him likes that much (like the girl who wears the same wedding outfit everyday 'cause that's what she was wearing the day of the rapture). Also it's implied that the old black man (aparently the grandpa of his sons) did something very shitty in the past. Also just end the season.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.