[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK YOU THAT'S MY NAME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: 3213.jpg (125 KB, 1330x748) Image search: [Google]
3213.jpg
125 KB, 1330x748
FUCK YOU THAT'S MY NAME
>>
File: Baneschooling.jpg (37 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
Baneschooling.jpg
37 KB, 600x330
BIG GUY. THAT'S MY BANE
>>
>>70906510
jesus christ
>>
>>70906371
Did he have to be so mean?
>>
if this guy showed up at my work and did this I would punch him in his epheral and quit
>>
File: 1465687831490.jpg (78 KB, 960x739) Image search: [Google]
1465687831490.jpg
78 KB, 960x739
>>70906555
I guess not!
>>
>>70906371

Wanna know what first place gets? A seat on my plane.

Second place? a set of steak knives
>>
File: the memes are weak.jpg (23 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
the memes are weak.jpg
23 KB, 500x373
The memes are weak!
>>
>inb4 a bunch of out of touch salesmen say this guy was right
>>
File: 1460522181631.jpg (64 KB, 364x312) Image search: [Google]
1460522181631.jpg
64 KB, 364x312
>>70906371
Hi FUCK YOU I'm dad
>>
COFFEE IS FOR MEMERS
>>
File: whiplash6.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
whiplash6.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
>>70906692
it's not about being right or wrong you narcissistic little fag, it's just motivational speech done right
>>
>>70906671
The memes are weak?

YOU are weak!!
>>
>>70906671
You're weak
>>
File: 2aju5eza.jpg (45 KB, 423x325) Image search: [Google]
2aju5eza.jpg
45 KB, 423x325
if you're not wearing an Audemars Piguet royal oak then WHAT THE FUCK are you doing?

Get out of my fucking face poorfags, you shouldn't even be alive if you can't afford to wear this watch, pussies.

I literally kick people out of my office if their watch isn't a minimum of $5000. No poorfags are allowed to work for me, only the cream of the crop. In fact, I'm surprised some of you even get interviews or are employed given how little you care about how you look.

No bespoke suit - Get the fuck out.

No Semi-daily polished Testoni shoes? - GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE.

No Audemars Piguet? Not even a fucking ROLEX SUBMARINER? - GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. OF. THIS. BUILDING!

You aren't driving a Porsche 918 Spyder? - GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CITY, GO, SCRAM, GET THE FUCK OUT. GET OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT!

You don't have even *ONE* MEASLY VACATION HOME IN BARCELONA? - GET THE FUCK OUT MY SIGHT, GET OUT FUCKING POORFAGGOT, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ,GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!
>>
PUT THAT PEPE DOWN. Pepe's for closers only.
You think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you.I'm here from /s4s/. I'm here from /b/. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's Anon? You call yourself a shitposter you son of a bitch?
>I don't gotta sit here and listen to this shit.
You certainly don't pal, 'cause the good news is - you're banned. Oh? Have I got your attention now? Good. Cause we're adding a little something to this month's shitposting contest. As you all know first prize is a year's worth of Brendan Fraser's alimony. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of 4chan gold passes. Third prize is you're banned. Get the picture? You laughing now? You got memes. You can't close the memes you're given you can't close shit. You ARE shit. Hit the bricks, pal, and beat it 'cause you are going OUT.
>The memes are weak!
The memes are weak? The fuckin' memes are weak? YOU'RE weak. I've been baneposting FIFTEEN YEARS.
>What's your name?
FOR YOU! THAT'S my name!
Big Guy? I don't give a shit. Cuck poster? FUCK YOU! Go home and play with your wife's kids. You hear me, you fucking faggots?
>>
File: image.png (82 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82 KB, 512x512
>>70907037
Nice
>>
File: speed.gif (491 KB, 450x191) Image search: [Google]
speed.gif
491 KB, 450x191
OR PERHAPS HE'S WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD BLOW UP A BUS BEFORE SHOOTING.
>>
>>70906569
He would calmly catch your fist , toss your to the ground and tell you to "sit down, pissant" before continuing his speil without giving you a second thought.
>>
>>70907037
You're such an hero, you're an old fag. How come you're postin on /tv/ and wasting your time with a bunch of new fags huh?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.