[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Who are you memeing to right now? Who is it you think you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
>Who are you memeing to right now? Who is it you think you meme? Do you know how much I meme a year? I mean, even if I memed you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop memeing? A meme big enough that it could be listed on the front page of reddit goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're memeing to, so let me clue you in. I am not in memes, Skyler. I am the meme. A guy opens his thread and gets memed and you think that of me? No. I am the one who memes!
>>
bravo vince
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70905571
what did he meme by this?
>>
great thread
>>
This scene is so powerful that /tv/ has in turn tried to memefy it because it's greatness scares them.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 650x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 650x663
Yeah memes, bitch!
>>
My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go meme yourself.
>>
>>70905629
great reply, kiddo.
>>
i am a meme
i am a meme
i am a meme
i am a meme
i am a meme
>>
>>70905922 (You)
nice post!
>>
>>70906084 (You)
test
>>
>>70905323
Well I liked it op, ty for the fun post
>>
>>70906435 (You)
nice post!
>>
>>70905323
>Disappears! It ceases to exist without me

I'd say 90% of memes on this board would disappear if a single person stopped forcing them.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 887x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 887x500
>>70905323
>>70905735
You two suck at peddling memes!
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 648x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 648x365
May his meme satisfy you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.