[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>movies you love but would never tell anyone/watch anywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>movies you love but would never tell anyone/watch anywhere else but locked in your room

I thought the tone and atmosphere of this movie was amazing. The performances were great as well, even though the makeout scenes made me a bit uncomfortable
>>
>>70903273
my mom and sister both went to see it separately, and actually complained that "they started bumassing each other". I couldn't get them to tell me what else they expected out of a gay cowboy film - perhaps just handholding and intense stares.
>>
>>70903360

Meh thst scene didnt make me too uncomfortable just looked like they were wrestling. The making out was weird for me.

Other than that its a great film, id give it a chance.
>>
>>70903273
They were only fucking to establish dominance so it's ok.
>>
I love westerns but I had queers

Are there any good saloon shoot outs here?
>>
>>70903273

My girlfriend had me watch this with her, i agreed to EXTREMELY reluctantly.

I have to say, great story, score, and perfect leads. You can see Heaths uniqueness in this flick - guy was an amazing talent. Sad to see him die the way he did i mean the joker was good, but seeing him in brokeback makes me upset we wont see him in future films trying out a new role. The guy has a fucking range like no other.
>>
>>70903945

Uh, its a love story dude. But thats just part of it. It shows you a real cowboy likestyle (living in the wilderness, herding animals, and ultimately struggling to support family when times are tough)

Beautiful imagery and story telling as well, not just 2 dudes kissing. They arent even like that they fight alot physically and kind of hate themselves. No shootouts its not an action flick.

Also no trailers are going to explain shit or be a summation of the movie, trailers prob would ruin the experience tbph.
>>
I really like chick flicks, like pride and prejudice.
>>
>>70904564

P and p the shif
>>
its honestly a good cinema, but it isnt quite kino
>>
>>70905370

That kino meme isnt funny or relevant at all anymore. Really just sign of newfaggotry
>>
I really love 10 things I hate about you

I like teen romcoms in general
>>
>>70906333

You mean you like 90s shit?
>>
>>70906333

Literally the worst kind of movies
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.