[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: The-Witch-Movie-Crow-poster.jpg (43 KB, 509x755) Image search: [Google]
The-Witch-Movie-Crow-poster.jpg
43 KB, 509x755
Apologize
>>
I'm sorry
>>
I'm baaah
>>
This was a masterpiece. By the end as Thomasin ascended I was convulsing violently in my chair. This is the true power of kino.
>>
>>70903441

What did this poster mean by this?
>>
/sp/ posters are always welcome here
>>
>>70903067
Loved it
10/10
But I wish it had more scenes with a witch in it
>>
>>70904210
As the movie progresses, the family keeps putting the blame on the innocent instead of the guilty and become the guilty themselves. Though she never intended it, even Thomasin, who takes the blame for almost everything, turns to evil by the end.
>>
File: 1452252153138.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1452252153138.png
11 KB, 211x246
>The VVitch

what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>70905414
They were all thinking "now THATS kino!"
>>
>>70905414
>Vuh-Vitch
Yeah, I thought it would be garbage from that alone but I was already at the theater to see Cloverfield. Both movies flew way past my expectations.
>>
>>70903067
Apologize for what?

Spending money on a ticket to go see it, realizing it wasn't what I wanted it to be and it was mostly a bore throughout?
>>
>>70905591
This guys got the right idea
>>
>>70905656

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>70903067
Pleasantly surprised. one of the best films of the year easily.
>>
>>70905580
No, it's "The Vee Vee Itch"
>>
>>70905591
>>70905656
>proud to be plebs

I hate this board
>>
Easily the worst movie I've watched the entire year, and the worst "horror" movie I've watched this entire decade.
Not even "It Follows" or Rob Zombie's movie were that bad.
>>
>>70905749
Most 'patrician movies' are boring as fuck so fuck off.
>>
>>70905813
spotted the pleb
>>
>>70905749
>I enjoy my family dramas disguised as horror

You probably like babadook
>>
>>70905487
Don't you mean "novv THATS kino!"?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.