[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
La Grande Bellezza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: la-grande-bellezza-bigshot.jpg (1 MB, 3311x4681) Image search: [Google]
la-grande-bellezza-bigshot.jpg
1 MB, 3311x4681
This was pretty great. What did /tv/ think of this?
>>
>>70902405
After watching it I booked tickets to Rome. I cancelled them, but I still plan on going.
>>
I don't speak pepperoni, what's it about?
>>
My Mom and her girlfriend loved it.
>>
Youth is better
>>
>>70902748
Do you ever get tired of memeing?
>>
>>70902776
That's the only meme I do and I make a Mom's gf post about twice a year.

So no.
>>
>>70902478
Journalist who wrote an acclaimed novel decades ago decides to get back into fiction writing, has his ups and downs with it while interacting with other major cultural figures in the city.
>>
the third act felt really tacked on and artificial. the scene where he says goodbye to one person and the sequence with the flamingos and the nun seem like they belong in a different film. the epiphany he has at the end feels like the screenwriter just gave up and couldn't figure out how to end the script.

first two acts were great and very visually satisfying. jep was generally fun to watch.
>>
>>70902405
his worst movie: il Divo was better
>>
>that scene where the cunt gets told
How do I be as alpha as Jep?
>>
>>70903130
this, il divo and le conseguenze dell'amore are his better movies, the rest are just style over substance and sometimes it's not even that great, i mean the cgi flamingos were ugly as fuck
>>
>>70903130
Really? Worse than The Family Friend or This Must Be the Place?
>>
Really good.

Much better than Youth, but Youth was also pretty good.
One of the best European directors working today.
>>
pretentious
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.