[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's your funniest Seinfeld character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 7274.jpg (53 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
7274.jpg
53 KB, 1600x900
J. Peterman
>>
Frasier Crane
>>
Bob (played by Yul Vazquez) - The guy who said, "Who!?! Who does not want to wear the ribbon?!?":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGaqI20WHyk
>>
>>70899563
Frank
>>
The concierge. Who calls George Costanza George BONANZA.
>>
File: george.gif (1006 KB, 343x240) Image search: [Google]
george.gif
1006 KB, 343x240
>Implying George isn't the living embodiment of half the people here

Guess that doesn't necessarily make him the "funniest".
>>
George = Elaine >= Cosmo > Jerry
>>
I'd say George was the funniest.
J Peterman and Steinbrenner were my favourite side characters.
>>
Other than main characters, I'd say Frank and Estelle. Or Jackie Chiles
>>
>>70899863

It's unfair to rate Jerry. He is essentially the straight man in Seinfeld.
>>
>it's a elaine pisses herself in the airplane episode
>>
>>70900004
He has his quirks too although less subtle than the others
>>
George for main characters

David puddy for side characters. Yeah thats right
>>
>>70900047

Agreed for the most part. He isn't a full on straight man character but his primary purpose is definitely to play off the others.
>>
Tangentially Poppy was always funny, Babu, Jerry's dad's rival in Florida.

https://youtu.be/b4_TeT4XhlY

Rewatching now w/ extras, 2 is best season when the show is forming and theyre creating their characters, not yet just playing them.]
>>
>>70899824
>Is still able to pull women consistently, some of them way out of his league
>Has a high paying job for a majority of the series

Living embodiment might be an overstatement.
>>
J. Peterman
The Costanzas
Bookman
The Mohel
Steinbrenner
Puddy
Mrs. Ross
The close talker
Newman

I like 'em all.
>>
I really like the Jackie Chiles episodes.
>>
File: 12677444803.jpg (115 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
12677444803.jpg
115 KB, 640x640
So Alexander recently said something like he and Susan's actress couldnt really seem to gel or riff or whatever, and thats part of why she was let go. Which is fine. But I feel like that kinda worked for its season. The actress wasn't really as talented as Alexander or she played it super simple and let him shine. She, with their flat chemistry, also seemed like a normal, boring person as compared to the eccentric egotists of the main characters.
>>
>>70900338
none of the actors were as talented as jason. he won a tony before getting on seinfeld.
>>
Sue Ellen Mischke
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.