[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rolls eyes and spikes camera >"I, like, don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: le snarky edgy girl.jpg (44 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
le snarky edgy girl.jpg
44 KB, 625x415
>Rolls eyes and spikes camera
>"I, like, don't like people"

How come she gets a pass for being a complete edgemeister? Would've liked to have seen Ann give her a much needed slap.
>>
>>70897632
>How come she gets a pass for being a complete edgemeister?
3 words: She's a girl
>>
>>70897632
She's hot, duh. Also I've never heard anyone say they liked the character, tbph.
>>
she has ugly feet and shes some kind of brown person dropped sage too
>>
>>70897657
Not even the hottest on the show.
>>
File: mp13949871_1430920226123_4.jpg (123 KB, 600x433) Image search: [Google]
mp13949871_1430920226123_4.jpg
123 KB, 600x433
>>70897632
>assuming anyone on this show was ever legitimately edgy
>>
her character got so old by the end of the show

shit memelord and Designated were better
>>
She only has good legs and maybe kinky face while fucking, that's all stop arguing each other.
>>
>>70899301
this
they should have dropped the too cool to care bit when they did the flash forward
>>
Nu-males eat her kind of schtick up everytime
>>
she's an exaggerated teenage girl
>>
>>70897632
She's seems uptight and needs a good shagging
>>
>>70897632
best character there besides Ron.
>>
File: RYH8c.jpg (25 KB, 518x351) Image search: [Google]
RYH8c.jpg
25 KB, 518x351
>>70902182
ron was literally garbage

... dave "master race sanderson" f.t.w
>>
>>70902565
he was very cute in this show. best leslie love interest by far
>>
>>70897632
she 's cute when she is jealous
>>
>>70897632
>steals will ferrel's award
>>
CREEPY GLOVES FER MUH FEET
>>
>>70902777
Wew
>>
>>70897632
Worst thing they did was give her anything but a few sentences.
>>
>>70902852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2cHqZMh3CE

she's one of those "I literally only get to be on camera because I fucked the right people...A LOT of the right people" type of memestresses
>>
ron swanson was alpha as fuck, but didn't they cuck him at some point in the show? can't remember
>>
She is really really hot, but jesus, she's a horrible actress.
>>
>>70897632
Because it's just one person and it really isn't hurting you and it just doesn't really matter at all
>>
This show is so bizarre to me. Even the episodes/seasons I consider to be the best are still like half funny half complete reddit cringe. Seasons 1, 6 and 7 are all complete and utter garbage and that is like 30% the show's fucking episodes
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.