[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I wanted to watch War and Peace with my family because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: lilyjames.jpg (253 KB, 1065x1600) Image search: [Google]
lilyjames.jpg
253 KB, 1065x1600
>tfw I wanted to watch War and Peace with my family because it's based on an actually great novel, that explores all kinds of philosophical concepts in historical context and it has great production values that show all kinds of art and architecture and whatnot
>tfw found out that they show not only sex scenes but a fully nude explicit shot of some guy's penis because you apparently can't have a TV show without degenreacy anymore
What the hell, /tv/? When exactly did Tolstoy mention this? If not, who put it in and why?
>>
He was outcast by the scientific community for pushing his bullshit pseudo-science.
>>
>Nudity is degeneracy

You will die a virgin. As a waifufaggot who saves pictures of ugly whores on his computer you should have already known that. Kill your shit family and yourself.
>>
>>70896972
It's symbolism idiot
>fucking = war
>cumming = peace
>>
>>70897785
/thread
>>
>>70896972
it was great though famm.
Lily James should be a blonde 2bh
>>
>>70897785
>>70897785
Care to answer this part though?
>When exactly did Tolstoy mention this? If not, who put it in and why?
Could I see the exact page with the penis please?

And if there is none, who thought that a penis would improve a recognized literary masterpiece and what is their reasoning?
>>
>watched first episode
>loved it so much decided to read the book first, then watch the show.
>Started in January. It's now June. My kindle says I'm 3% complete.

I've made a huge mistake.
>>
my mum was friends with lily james' mum in the 80s

apparently i nearly ODd on Vitamin C tablets with her when i was like 4
>>
>>70896972
need more photos of her teeth
>>
>>70896972
Jews
>>
>>70898103

I read that thing in a month, only because I had exams to deal with I could've finished it sooner but it was spectacular.

>>70896972

I've not watched it yet but something tells me they were trying for the ASOIAF audience, yes?
>>
>>70898111
tell me more, you still know lily now?
>>
>>70898552
nah, my mum hasn't seen hers for like 15 years and they haven't stayed in touch really

wouldn't mind doing it again with her desu
>>
>>70897785

>I want to see penises

faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioso93TC5Mk
NOTHING will top this ending.
>>
doesn't appear to have the full song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56BpIVgXQ80
full song.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.