[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Andy ever hotglued any of his toys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: andy.jpg (12 KB, 249x191) Image search: [Google]
andy.jpg
12 KB, 249x191
Do you think Andy ever hotglued any of his toys?
>>
I dunno. But I've hot glued my little sister's Elsa doll on more than one occasion.
>>
>>70895784
what is the purpose of this fetish
>>
File: 123142583628366.jpg (44 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
123142583628366.jpg
44 KB, 500x461
at the end of toy story one and woody becomes his favourite again, i suspect this happened:

he filled piggy up with 6 faps per day then opened buzz' visor halfway and poured it inside, closed it over and buzz stayed this way for weeks
>>
>>70896255
I can't speak for others. But for me, the purpose is to shoot a thick, sticky load all over Elsa's smiling face.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 268x188
One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.
>>
>>>/toy/
>>
There's a reason he had to throw out Bo Peep after puberty.
>>
>>70895784
Yep , I'm used to this , this website is awesome , I hope it's here when I'm 30
>>
i had a nala stuffed animal when i was like 13 from disney world and one summer i ripped a hole in the ass part and filled the inside of it with a bunch of aloe my mom kept in the fridge for sun burns and i fucked it for like maybe 2 minutes and came so hard i got dizzy. no sex ive had with a girl has ever been as mindblowing as that one summer afternoon i swear to god. prob just cause it was the first time i ever blew a load without using my hand
>>
>>70896717
cool
>>
>>70895784

when I was 8 I tried to have sex with a karate sparring helmet , the earhole was about the width of my pee pee
>>
>>70896595
thanks spessman
>>
>>70896829
interesting technique..
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.