[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what was the point of keanu's character? Did Elle fanning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: semondemon.jpg (20 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
semondemon.jpg
20 KB, 182x268
So what was the point of keanu's character? Did Elle fanning sell her soul to the devil? Was that what the triangle symbol meant? What the fuck was up with the cannibal models? Where they the neon demon(s)?
>>
Can Refn make a fucking movie that isn't red and blue? Holy fucking shit you fucking hack
>>
Neon Demon is the epitome of style over substance
>>
>>70895602
who is this the le neon demon
>>
>>70895631
Pusher
Pusher 2
Pusher 3
Bleeder
valhalla rising
Bronson
Drive

There you go
>>
>>70895673

All of refns movies have substance, it's just that it's conveyed in the visuals instead of the script and plebs can't handle that unless Malicks doing it
>>
>>70895602
keanu was an amalgamation of refn's previous main characters shown as an antagonist instead of a protagonist, also casting keanu helps draw in the normie audience making them think he's going to be a total badass but turns out to be the complete opposite
triangle could be a vagina, ruby gigi and sarah, or maybe it simply looks cool
I thought LA was the neon demon, it was depicted as this otherworldly dream factory that ended up eating up Jesse
possibly
>>
>>70895684

So I'm glad you admit he'll never make a non EBIN BLUE RED movie ever again

Thanks
>>
>>70895826
>How the Driver acted outside his own autistic worldview

hahaha refn the madman does it again
>>
All the girls were Neon Demons
>>
>>70896026
woooooahhhh......
>>
Haven't seen this yet, do Abbey Lee and Bella Heathcote lez out at all (with or w/o each other)?
>>
>>70896431
A woman fucks a corpse
>>
>>70896458
that'll do
>>
>>70896431
they shower together
>>
It's Refn worst work for me. Elle charachter didnt fullfill her arc and this one relies more on writing than on visuals (except for some scene, the best ones, like Elle charachter transformation).
There are fucking monologues in it ffs.

It's a 4/10 for me

>inb4 pleb

OGF it's a solid 9/10 for me, VR an 8/10
>>
I heard there's a shot of Jena Malone with her legs spread, with the camera zooming in on her bush (no joke) this true?
>>
>>70896753
yes, it's 3 mins long
>>
>>70896753
you dont actually see anything.

also jena malone is top fridge in this movie
>>
File: 1465919751207.jpg (77 KB, 470x713) Image search: [Google]
1465919751207.jpg
77 KB, 470x713
how detailed is the devouring of jesse scene? does it happen offscreen? what happens right before she dies, if shes not eaten alive?
>>
>>70896918
offscreen, she just falls into an empty pool and dies
>>
>>70896629
>inb4 pleb
>OGF it's a solid 9/10 for me
Pleb
>>
>>70896918
She is dunked into the bottom of a swimming pool and bleeds to death, next scene is the models bathing in her blood. We don't see any of the eating but they say that they have eaten her. Then a model in the middle of a shoot throws up Jesse's eye and says "i need to get her out of me" before taking a scissor and cutting up her stomach. She dies and the other model eats the thrown up eye and the movie ends.
>>
>>70896986
>cant into sequential narration
>calls other plebs

sure thing man
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.