[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this show still on the air? Who is watching this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: comic1-jumbo.jpg (207 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
comic1-jumbo.jpg
207 KB, 1024x681
How is this show still on the air? Who is watching this?
>>
>>70895473
People that downvote the Ghostbusters trailer
>>
Probably the most unconvincing reality show I've ever seen. And none of them are funny on the show despite being funny on the podcast.
>>
The bizarro Alan Moore is the worst one.
>>
>>70895562
He has such a vomitous personality.
>>
It is? Shit, I haven't watched AMC in forever. This and those shitty Chris Hardwick talk shows are the worst things on television.
>>
Only thing I know about this show is that they had some cringey doctor who fans dressed up and one of them said a stupid hot topic t shirt line
>>
>>70895584
He literally makes fun of their customers. I remember them shitting on some goth girl cause DURR SHES DRESSED FUNNY XD.

Fuck this show. Also the Asian is the biggest cuck I've ever seen.
>>
These are people who have no business being in front of a camera ever.

It's truly bizarre being in an era where basic likability and screen presence is not a prerequisite for having a television show
>>
The shit is so fake. At least Pawn Stars tries to make it look like it's real people bringing in real objects even though it's scripted, this show doesn't even try.
>>
>>70895473
It probably cost like $500 to make an episode and gets respectable ratings for it's timeslot.

I'm happy for the TESD guys even if the show sucks.
>>
I can't believe I used to lap up Kevin Smith garbage in the 90s and early 00s. All of those terrible comics and figures that I thought were so cool. Ugh.

And, no, Chasing Amy is not the only good one. It's embarrassing, childish garbage.
>>
>>70895535
Yeah, well, they're allowed to say whatever they want on the podcast. Can you imagine them speaking freely on Comic Book Men? AMC would have a PR nightmare on their hands.
>>
File: yoga-hosers.jpg (273 KB, 1479x643) Image search: [Google]
yoga-hosers.jpg
273 KB, 1479x643
Does Smith's daughter still make cameos on the show? I'd watch if she was on it more.
>>
>>70895859
Little slut.
>>
>>70895796
Dogma is still good bro.
>>
I have a friend who was on this show. They had something for sale that she wanted to buy and she actually had to pay for it and also fly herself out to the store. The network didn't pay for a fucking thing.

Kinda fucked up, but she was really excited about it.
>>
>>70895859
Is that movie out, already?
>>
>>70895973
>friend
>she
how is life in the friendzone?
>>
>>70895473
its the only ''reality show'' I actually like. actually thanks for reminding me. I didn't see the season finale because I was so butthurt over the walking deads ending I forgot about this.
>>
>>70896149
lmao you're saying you don't have platonic female relationships and also have romantic partners?

how is life being a beta cuck
>>
>>70896249
Nope. They're good for a fuck or good for nothing.
>>
>>70895660
Asian man has a fat white wife.
>>
>>70895700
They even talk about how hard it is to act on CBM on their podcasts.
>>
>>70896296
>implying you've had sex
>>
Its fake as fuck and wannabe fannies are trying to learn things from it

>>70895491
the complete opposite faggot

Kevin wont even side against BVS when he knows it's wrong not to
>>
>>70896299
Whom he hasn't seen in years.

#pray4debbie
>>
>>70895473
The only reason I watch this is because I love TESD.
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 469x463
>>70896296
>>
>Psuedo-nerd culture was a mistake
Who is to blame for this?
>>
File: jncos.jpg (26 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
jncos.jpg
26 KB, 500x351
>>70895796
>Kevin Smith
>>
>>70896476
bazinga
>>
>>70896666

Satan trips confirm but The Big Bang Theory unfortunately helped proliferate this cancer. I doubt it had any sort of actual impact if it wasn't for the MCU.
>>
>>70896615
jesus christ.
>>
>>70896325
I can't wait for the show to end just so I can hear them rip it shreds.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.