[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Embrace of the Serpent (2015)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
What a wonderful film. Would anyone like to discuss it?
>>
chink
>>
reptilian propaganda?
>>
It's not on rutraker so no
>>
>>70894808
>>70894868

Please don't shitpost in this thread. This board is lame enough lately as it is.
>>
>>70894896
It was a legitimate question. I don't know what it's about but I'm assuming it;s got something to do with that or at least some themes.

Long story short, I'm an /x/file and I'm asking a question in line with my faggotry.
>>
>>70894633
Do you have HD link to it?
>>
>>70895003

Ah, sorry about assuming. But, no—the title is purely symbolic.

>>70895070

I download my movies, but I can look for a link for you if you promise you'll actually watch it.
>>
>>70895070
snatch a torrent you boy
>>
>>70895109
I mean, where did you get a HD torrrent of it? It is not on rutracker.

Even 1080p web-dl would be amazing
>>
>>70895144

I use file-hosting services, i.e. uploaded.to or rapidgator. My friend hooked me up with a premium account and I've never looked back.

This is the website I downloaded it from: http://tehparadox.com/forum/
>>
>>70895144
https://kat.cr/embrace-of-the-serpent-2015-limited-1080p-bluray-x264-depth-t12756540.html
>>
>>70895234
Spooked to use that.

>>70895204
EVEN MORE SPOOKED TO USE FORUM

Can one of you upload it to Mega? I've no chance to see it in my country (Finland)
>>
>>70895281

The best I can do is find you a watchable stream link.
>>
Sure.

It wasn't wonderful. In fact, it was bad. The second botanist was a terrible actor. The story was plodding and pointless to a payoff of muh drugs and discount Kubrick dick jerking.
>>
>>70895573
>The second botanist was a terrible actor

Can you think of any specific scenes you felt this way about?

>The story was plodding

Can you think of any scenes that were just chewing up time?

>pointless

There was definitely a point to be made, and it wasn't "muh drugs"

>discount Kubrick

Probably the only accurate thing you've said, but even then, the only analogous theme is the concept of cosmic travel.
>>
>tfw we are all chullachaqui
>>
>>70895281
>he is not on private trackers
>>
>modern film
>black and white
Oh FUCK OFF
>>
>>70895721

Do you think Karamakate found true peace after he was able to pass on the wisdom he had gained to the people who were responsible for the destruction of his home and people?

>>70895828

If you watch the movie all the way through, you'll see why they did it and why it works well.
>>
>>70895890
>implying Karamakate existed
>implying he wasn't the chullachaqui of his tribe, doomed to wander the forests for all time
>>
>>70895991
Interesting theory, but if that were true, then he wouldn't be able to reminisce about the past or suffer from unfathomable loneliness, as chullachaqui hold no memories or emotions.
>>
I would if I could find this anywhere.
>>
>>70896175

It should be widely available on most trackers considering the Blu-Ray is out.
>>
>>70894868
(((Zeta confirmed)))
>>
is it in English?
>>
did Kamehameha achieve wizard status? his village got obliterated early and he lives as a NEET for the rest of his days...

then again I guess he could always rape some random Amazonian and then go on his merry way
>>
>>70896394

Several languages are spoken, but the movie is primarily in one of the indigenous Amazonian dialects; Spanish, German, and English (listed in order of decreasing frequency) are also spoken.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.