[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone seen the neon demon yet? how is it? how does it compare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: $R60BIPL.jpg (89 KB, 1078x695) Image search: [Google]
$R60BIPL.jpg
89 KB, 1078x695
Has anyone seen the neon demon yet?
how is it?
how does it compare to fear x?
>>
Hideous
>>
>>70894201
yes
loved it, one of the best theater experiences I've had, it's darkly funny, beautiful, well acted and has a great soundtrack and it feels kind of self-aware unlike OGF
pace is completely different and a it has a much clearer plot, it's also much more stylized
>>
i've heard there's a big lynch influence

is this true?
>>
it's kino
>>
>>70894201
i was listening to the OST of it and iam quite sad to say that its cling mansells weakest work
>>
>>70894368
well I guess the style of acting is similar to lynch's films, the movie has a very dream-like tone and it feels rather small in a way as in there's not that many characters and most of the movie is set indoors
>>
>>70894201
Crippled by the spooky ending.
Writing and charachters are decent, but cinematography and OST are pure fucking bliss.

The big problem is that Refn decided to write in this flick
>>
>>70894201
meh, she's kino plain

Dakota Fanning always and 4ever mai waifu

Elle can suck BALLS.
>>
>>70894201
who is this neon demon
>>
I want to lewd her neck
>>
>>70895161
oh you're so original anon, dipwad
>>
>>70895089
they both have bangin bods and gross alien faces
>>
>>70895201
Fuck you!
You can die and go to hell!
>>
it's alright
>>
pretentious horse shit that only hipsters and waifufags will go see
>>
>>70895161
A reeve out
>>
i love you elle
>>
>>70894346
>loved it
jesus

its refn fucking around and its nonsense
it doesnt take itself seriously even for a second
NWR's initials have more screen time than the supporting cast
its pretty at times, the soundtrack is nothing special at all, the performances are fine, but they arent impressive. they are improvised performances in the sense that there was no script.
its just silly, and everyone involved knows this and enjoys this fact.
youre a putz
>>
>>70894201
,got what I wanted out of it already
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w8HIj5PkpM
>>
Any fanning nipples?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 184x184
>>70894201
more like seamen demon amirite lads
>>
>>70894201
It's a pretty cool theatre experience. But it's not a great film. You don't give a shit about the characters, the pacing is off and the symbolism is smack-in-the-head.
But it looks good, so in a meta sense the film is excellent.
>>
>>70894201
Is that the phanny?
>>
>>70898687
thats right
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.