[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will there be a transgender disney princess?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Picture2qewd.png (1 MB, 1310x395) Image search: [Google]
Picture2qewd.png
1 MB, 1310x395
When will there be a transgender disney princess?
>>
How do you know there wasn't already?
>>
>>70893744
Someone should ask Disney.
>>
5>9>8>4>7>2>10>1>11>3>>>>>>>>>6
>>
... mulan?
>>
>>70893732
They're beyond that. We've already had several trans-species princesses.
>>
>>70894140
>... mulan?
does cross dressing count?
>>
>>70894305
Yes?

I mean who fucking knows, really. Half the trans community would say yes and the other half would say no and a third half would pop up from nowhere to fight for the inclusion of crossdressers as trans and yet a fourth hat would call them pretenders.
>>
Because no matter how much you chop your dick or how much plastic you put in your boobs you're still going to be a "prince"
>>
>>70893732
Oh god that's gonna be the next thing isn't it.
>>
Looking at those princesses and imagining them with cute, feminine penises makes them exponentially more attractive. No homo.
>>
File: 1464328621831.png (219 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1464328621831.png
219 KB, 400x396
>>70894674
>>
>>70894686
From left to right:
>Furious fumble in the hayloft
>Sit her on the D, face to face
Sit on the floor, neck resting on the sofa as she leans right over and fucks your mouth
>Suck her off as she sits elegantly on a chair
>She brutally rams you missionary
>She sucks you off, hands tied behind her back
>Sit in a chair as she does the work, facing away
>Eye content as you jack each other off
>Have her hold her skirt up for you to watch as two other people jerk her off
>A glorious 69
>She rims you then gives it to you Drago-style
>>
>>70894956
dude that's pretty gay
>>
>>70894996
You seem to be confused, I already said 'no homo'
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.