[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ I'm looking for a movie with a character like this:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1466044600822.png (84 KB, 242x252) Image search: [Google]
1466044600822.png
84 KB, 242x252
/tv/ I'm looking for a movie with a character like this:

>lives off parents' millions but tries to act like he understands the average person, literally hellofellowkids.jpg
>runs a 100k meme page on facebook or twitter but most of the active "followers" are his shill accounts
>wanted to be an artist but settled for spamming memes on forums for decades and now just sits at home all day getting high
>also stalks and repeatedly catfishes and bullies his "friends". They all know but quietly put up with it.

I'm thinking something like Mr. Robot or Hackers but with everything cool or interesting taken out and replaced with dark pathetic comedy and cringe. Any suggestions?
>>
>>70892475
Oh I forgot to add:

>sends nudes of his exes to anyone and everyone
>favorite kinds of people he likes to catfish are children and trans
>uses pictures people send him to catfish more children

I'm thinking maybe they like to believe they're some kind of social justice keyboard warrior too but I don't see how that would really fit. Maybe they're just really delusional?
>>
sounds very specific
>>
>>70892475

Wait a gosh darn minute, you are talking about a real person aren't you?
>>
>>70893096
>>70893096
but maybe try happiness

that's like THE cringe/dark comedy movie
and maybe other movies by todd zozlondz i can't say i haven't seen dark horse and whatnot
>>
Is this something you know exists but can't remember the name of?

Or do you want a recommendation that's as close to what you posted as possible? If so, where the fuck are you getting all this? Do you know someone like this?

I think I'd watch that.
>>
>>70892475
richie rich has a mdconalds in his house
>>
>>70893096
>>70893154
>>70893213
I just want a recommendation for any kino with a character like that. Most movies that feature characters using the internet or social media extensively paint the character in a negative light and follow a redemptive arc where they walk away from it all by the end. I want someone who's going to be a shitposting nobody until the day they die kind of character.
>>
>>70893330
Make a documentary of your own life
>>
>>70893433
They did already. Have you ever seen predator?
>>
>>70893488
Predator is badass
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.