[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>take too many drugs and sperg out on a plane >demand to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>take too many drugs and sperg out on a plane
>demand to not be included in any more tours
>whilst band are touring, do more drugs and get to work on new album
>when band arrive back to join in with the work you tell them the album has been recorded bar vocals
>get called out for taking lots of drugs
>continue to take drugs
>become a complete autist regarding any musical instrument apart from the vocals which are done in one take
So Brian was an utter cunt? Was Mike Love right?
>>
Go away Mike
>>
>>70891250

Classic Brian
>>
Yeah but it ended up being one of the top 3 all time albums desu
>>
>>70891484
Hey! You know what you're talking about.

God only knows and imagine, best songs ever
>>
Mike Love has an undeserved bad reputation. He wrote some of the most some catchy tunes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBFsJk6PWu0
>>
>>70891846
I'm starting to like this song.

SUM SUM SUMMER
>>
Love pushed the group to boundaries that Brian never understood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-kAnNgqN9o

Brian wanted to talk about his "feelings" the same way that 16 year old emo kid thinks everything in his head is deep. Love knew what music was about though.
>>
>>70891484
The first time I heard Pet Sounds I didn't know it was the Beach Boys. It really is a great album that showed what the band could have been.
>>
The soundtrack for this was pretty interesting, atticus ross is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQmJ_7aN8Vo
>>
You mean a famous album was created while on drugs? How could we let such a thing happen? We need to ban marijuana from recording studions.
>>
>>70892079
>recording studions.
my point exactly.
Dont do drugs, or you'll look like an idiot.
>>
>>70892091
i manage without
>>
HEY NOW
>>
>>70891846
>>70891969
These opinions are incorrect.
>>
>>70893651
>opinion
>wrong or right
hmmmm
Eitherway Mike Love deserves his place as a catchy-tune auteur
>>
>>70891972
Pet Sounds isn't even their best album. So much more good stuff after that. You are clueless.

Mike Love is a money grabbing fool with less talent than his baseball cap.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.