[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Oz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Ozposter.jpg (27 KB, 341x537) Image search: [Google]
Ozposter.jpg
27 KB, 341x537
What does /tv/ think of Oz?
>>
third best tv drama of all time
>>
I liked it but there was way too much dumb content just in there for shock value that never really seems to have any concequences.
>>
File: tfw no tits.png (32 KB, 308x377) Image search: [Google]
tfw no tits.png
32 KB, 308x377
>tfw no tits
>>
it's great but theres some garbage in some episodes like the aging pill

best prison show easily and one of the best dramas
>>
THHHEEEETSSS
>>
>>70890115

God tier. Every other serial drama is Oz's stepchild.
>>
>>70890115

Sexy. I loved seeing all that ass get fucked.
>>
Show really plummeted in quality after Adebisi was written out. Of course, it had a shitty main character the whole run, so that probably contributed. The more main sidecast we had, the less we noticed Beecher's sharpened nails, highschool romances, joining Islam and biannual personality shifts.
>>
> Aging pills.
>>
ending made me sad to be honest
>>
>>70890549

I actually hated Beecher. Sanctimonious cunt.

I didn't mind Adebisi dying. There really wasn't anything they could do with him after S4 and his arc reached an end.
>>
>>70890115
Fantastic, to the point that the cons (retarded plot lines and shock deaths in the last 2 seasons just to fuck with the viewer) are easily forgotten
>>
>>70890179
GIMME SOME TITS
>>
>>70890158
>way too much dumb content just in there for shock value

This was HBO's first drama, and the first tv show to get away with this much violence, abhorrent characters and other subject matter you never saw on television, so I can understand its lack of classiness because they were just having fun seeing what they could get away with.
>>
2nd best series of all time and you are a pleb if it is not in your top 3 at least.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.