[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Comedians who really make you think.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
ITT: Comedians who really make you think.
>>
you're supposed to start with an example
>>
>>70889700
>that body

Dude takes hgh and trt and looks this average? Is that from being 5'6 Manlet?

Btw. Joe claims he's 193lbs. Yea. Bullshit. I'd love to see him on a scale.

That's the keto diet for you. Don't ever fall for that meme
>>
Alex jones
>>
File: rogains.webm (167 KB, 376x334) Image search: [Google]
rogains.webm
167 KB, 376x334
He makes me think, but he also makes me laugh.
>>
i need the pasta
>>
>>70889928
It's not even remotely funny. Might be the least funny pasta I've seen
>>
File: javaruntimeenvironment.jpg (145 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
javaruntimeenvironment.jpg
145 KB, 600x600
>>70889928
Thank you for tuning in with into the Jobe Rogman Sparagus

Daily reminder to take your Alpha Brain and ShroomTech Immune after your ShroomTech Sport that you would wash down with your hemp protein shake with HempForce Protein Powder and a shitload of kale along with a full clove of garlic which is not like whey and will not light your ass up although taste is funky thats okay because HempForce hemp protein Bars now too can be ordered online with onnit yes thats onnit "oh en en eye tee" which is web site hosted by hover dot com and can even be ordered through your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone which is carried by Ting because the service will not charge you for not using what you pay for because you can make money and not be an asshole but if you meet assholes good thing you were on onnit because your battleropes should be here any minute along with chimp face kettlebells which are not only cannonballs in the mail but have that chimp biting your dick off face for maximumumim functional strength beside the squat maces and rogan vests for maxinal deep tissue rub maps dot com.

Today guest into joey coco diaz we are back byron ragbone cue the mustard
>>
File: fuck my life.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
fuck my life.png
74 KB, 412x351
>ywn lie on the beach with joe and smoke DMT until the sun rises while chatting about aliens and onnit
>>
>>70890015
He has too many interesting, deep, and funny friends to do things with. The last thing he'd do is blow a day with you or i
>>
>>70889947
whoah why so salty brother?
>>
>>70889833
you realize that's a videogame, right?
>>
>>70889833
>That's the keto diet for you. Don't ever fall for that meme
God i hate all those fashion diets that pop up every 5 years... its all bullshit
Just fucking eat enough proteine and lift weights... dont be a such a fucking faggot about it
>muh kale and green diet
>>
>>70889902
I'LL TAKE THE HEAVY ONES, NAH IT'S COOL BRO I GOT IT.
I'M TELLING YOU BRO I GOT TH-- *SHIT*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uvbcI-7uDQ
>>
>>70889840
lel
everytime he says something smart, he immediatly follows it up with some absolute nonsense
>>
>>70890172
>jones every saying anything smart
>>
>>70890381
well, infowars at times has some very good content
>>
>>70889700
>makes you think
Then why did you put Joe Rogan in your OP?
>>
>>70890014
thats not it faggot

it's the one about jumping into your homemade octagon

THIS IS YOUR THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk <---- [Embed] HIT PLAY NIGGA
YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS" "BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>>70890807
This one is legitimately awful.
>>
>>70891150
Not if you're familiar with the show.
>>
>>70891287
I am. Your shitty pasta doesn't even sound like shit he would say.
>>
>>70891386
It's not my pasta. And it totally sounds like shit he would say.
>>
>>70891530
No, it really doesn't.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxrQAv1S38p

dude woah.. its just.. wow.. really makes you think..
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QfiLhPDYek

this dude totally blows my mind!
>>
>that anon that keeps posting about how much he hates joe

Literally the most pathetic person on /tv/. He even started a forum on reddit where he posts about how much he hates JR.
>>
>>70889902
I know Rogan wants to look tough, but goddamn; he's under 5 feet and is nearing 50.
Don't even try to compare him to Henderson.
Joe may train every day, but Henderson has been fighting forever and has an extremely strict diet and training regimen.
Those weights are also too much for his weight class and can only do permanent damage that can be remedied by his 50K per treatment circulated and cold-treated blood transfusions.
Not only does he set a bad example to the people who looks up to him, he's potentially setting himself up to be wheelchairbound when he reaches his late 50s.
You're not in your 20s or 30s anymore, Joe.
Even the older guys you have on with killer health and bodies take it down a notch when they get older.
>>
>>70890150
Keto is a braindead diet if you want gains or better results at the gym.
>>
>fuck christians, this religion shit is for dummies - just do drugs lmao
>them bushmen, they had it all figured out
>let me tell you about toxoplasmosis
>>
>>70891990
Are you talking about OP? Because if so, it's not the same guy. I know because I started this "meme" way back in 2012.
>>
>30 replies
>17 posters

Jesus christ OP, fucking kill yourself
>>
>>70889700

Not gonna lie, thanks to /tv/ I've started listening to his podcast, and I honestly feel like a better, smarter and more enlightened person for it.
>>
File: kale shakes.jpg (158 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kale shakes.jpg
158 KB, 400x400
I love to get daily reminded
>>
Joe Rogan has, without a doubt, the wurst fan base of any comedian alive or dead.
>>
>>70893125
Rogan actually made me fix my life physically through training and diet.(mostly by listening to his non-comedian guests who know what they're talking about)
His views on the psychedelic and drugs is something I don't give a fuck about.
Any podcast where he brings on some druggie is boring as fuck.
>>
>>70893125
>the wurst fan base of any comedian alive or dead
Jeffrey Dunham says hello.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.