[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the extended editions are fucking terrible full of useless scenes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
the extended editions are fucking terrible
full of useless scenes that deserved to be cut
>>
originals were quite poor too
wish they would get an englishman who respects the source material to direct a remake
>>
i agree, some were cut for a good reason

but they also left some really good stuff out of the theatrical cut.

wish there was an EE edit where they just left the good extra stuff in
>>
4chan at the morning is a strange place
>>
>>70888277

i really dont like that mouth of sauron scene.

>>70888315
>wish they would get an englishman

(puke)
>>
>>70888315

t. jack obongo-napier
>>
>>70888581
>Ameritard.
>Can't into basic grammar.
>Pukes in fear at the mention of its betters.
Why am I not surprised.
>>
Wrong.

>Extended Fellowship
God tier
>Extended Towers
Decent scenes. Can be skipped
>Extended RotK
Adds useless scenes to a movie already suffering from bloatedness
>>
>>70888315
..direct a remake that includes bases Tom Bombadil.
>>
File: gimli_feels.jpg (86 KB, 626x553) Image search: [Google]
gimli_feels.jpg
86 KB, 626x553
>>70888277
>Not loving Based Gimli's scene with Galadriel and Legolas.
>>
>>70890469
Yeah, but for every one of those you had to suffer through an Aragorn explaining he's really 80 years old to Eowyn scene.
>>
>>70890605
Don't remember that.
>>
>>70888336
you can literally just edit it yourself. there are a few lotr fanedits out there, but most of them are quite autistic, though.
>>
what does /tv/ think of Ralph Bakshi's Lord of the Rings? I think it's pretty based.

https://youtu.be/wZpmZyTK2dI
https://youtu.be/_oBvNFMt9Ic
>>
Runtime: 178 min | 208 min (extended edition) | 228 min (Blu Ray Extended Edition)
Runtime: 201 min | 263 min (Blu-Ray Extended Edition) | 250 min (Extended Edition)

They went all out with the blu-ray editions, nobody asked for this
>>
>>70890633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIVpRQX90Og
>>
>>70888277
Your useless life deserves to be cut.
>>
>>70890918
what's the diff between the blu ray extended and the extended edition?
>>
>>70891186
about thirteen minutes.
>>
>>70888277
bait thread
>>
>>70891208
but what's in the 13 minutes? i'm pretty sure i've seen the extended and i know all the additional scenes.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.