[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate this character again? He literally did nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 1000x563
Why do people hate this character again? He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>70887063
People hate weakness.
I like him because he let that jew get killed
>>
>>70887063

i hate him because i see myself in him
>>
>>70887063
nice bait thread bro haha epic I get it he dindu nuffin war is bad, killing ppl is bad thats why if you let people you know die you're a good person
>>
>>70887080
>People hate weakness.

This.
>>
>>70887063
Edginess
>>
>>70887063
What's his name again?
>>
>>70887174
Upham came to mind.

Googled it and I was right. Was pretty pleased with myself for remembering that.
>>
>>70887063
He's a fag.

Good actor though.
>>
teammates runs out of bullets

he runs into hiding with all the bullets
>>
File: Fury-Ending-Explained-Spoilers.jpg (32 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
Fury-Ending-Explained-Spoilers.jpg
32 KB, 620x320
>>70887063

We hate him because he could have been Norman from Fury instead.
>>
File: Not Daisy Ridley.png (420 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
Not Daisy Ridley.png
420 KB, 640x633
>>70887588
>guise I accidentally all your bullets
>>
it was a metaphor for the United States watch the Germans kill the Jews while they just sat idly and let it happen. god you guys are dumb. (read this in a completely monotone voice please)
>>
>>70887063
Americans are all like "hurr durr I would have shot them all like rambo USA USA USA!!" when in reality they would have pissed and shit themselves in fear.
>>
>>70887080
>I like him because he let that jew get killed

This desu. The Jew was the most annoying character.
>>
>>70887761
exactly, pretty typical way for americans to think
>>
>>70887730
>implying anybody knew what the fuck the Holocaust even was prior to the end of the war
>>
>>70887794
Oh they knew, they knew well
>>
>>70887730
Exactly what he said. It was one big Jew guilt trip.

The weird thing is more Christians and non-Jews were killed but are mostly overlooked by Jewlywood.
>>
>>70887835
It's not just Hollywood. The slavs, gypsies, homos, disabled people, etc. are little more than a side-note even in a lot of history books. And that's in Bongland, which tends to be more Halal than Kosher, so I imagine it's worse in the land of the fat and the home of snipped dicks.
>>
>>70887667
Too bad Fury was shit
>>
>>70887901

>snipped dicks

As long we're not subject to having cheese turtle neck needle dick, I will boastfully wave my circumcised cock around proudly.

>homos
I was originally talking about the HUMANS that died in the camps.
>>
>>70887949

So was SPR.
>>
>>70887063
>He literally did nothing wrong.
Exactly, he did nothing.
>>
File: f.jpg (12 KB, 401x299) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
12 KB, 401x299
>>70887761
>America single handedly wins both world wars
"hurr durr Murican are piss babies", typical Yurotard
>>
>>70887980
At least SPR wasn't David Ayer masturbating to shots of Brad Pitt looking grizzled
>>
>>70888014

You're right it was Steven Spielberg masturbating to shots of Tom Hanks looking commanding.
>>
>>70887985
America did Jack shit in WW1 and the Russians won WW2
>>
File: This Is Your America.jpg (1 MB, 630x6103) Image search: [Google]
This Is Your America.jpg
1 MB, 630x6103
>>70887985
'Murica.
>>
>>70888040
Not really. Hanks character was pretty humble and understated.
>>
>>70887985

>Russia does all the hard work
>Defeats Hitler
>America jumps in and commits war crimes against Japan when they were ready to surrender
>"""""""""winning"""""""""
>>
>>70888047

This. But fuck the Russians too.

T. Finn
>>
File: aussie shitposter.jpg (62 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
aussie shitposter.jpg
62 KB, 640x472
>>70888069
>America jumps in and commits war crimes against Japan when they were ready to surrender

Come on Australia you can shitpost better than this.
>>
>>70888047
America only helped in WW1 because they had fresh meat while no-one else did.
>>
>>70888064

The Illuminati does a covert take over of American media and it's the United States fault?

What have you faggots been doing to combat them? Oh that's right nothing, they own the very hair on your muslim jizzed ass.
>>
>>70888110
Considering this is the Televsion and Film board on a site full of autists, I would think you would at least get the quote right. "Call that a knife" is from TF2. In Crocodile Dundee he says "That's not a knife".
>>
>>70888064
Did you get that infographic r/berniesanders? That entire infographic is retarded because it gives no relative comparisons and no context as to why choices would filter into a limited set via consumer overlaps.
>>
File: Fuck Yeah America.jpg (35 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Yeah America.jpg
35 KB, 650x488
>>70888301
>can't understand a relatively simple graphic
>"hurr bernie sanders hurr"

Amerifucks are literally THIS stupid.
>>
>>70887901
Approximately 43 million Slavs have died on the Eastern Front and 84% of their material property in Eastern,Central and Southeastern Europe has been destroyed.That's basically the main reason why modern-day Eastern Europe looks underdeveloped in comparison to it's Western counterpart.

But of course,who gives a shit about tens of millions of butchered Christian whites,right?
>>
>>70887985
The Russians have defeated the bulk of the German army on the Eastern Front,roughly 80% of it.
>>
File: 1407432678254.jpg (85 KB, 606x539) Image search: [Google]
1407432678254.jpg
85 KB, 606x539
>>70887080
FIRST POST BEST POST
>>
File: Euromedia.png (506 KB, 878x605) Image search: [Google]
Euromedia.png
506 KB, 878x605
>>70888411
>can't respond to a simple but valid question that completely undermines an idiotic and ideological infographic
>"hurr durr Amerifucks are literally THIS stupid
are you Yurotards really this ignorant and uncritical?
>>
File: Amy.jpg (192 KB, 843x793) Image search: [Google]
Amy.jpg
192 KB, 843x793
>>70888636
>searches around endlessly for something, ANYTHING, to reply with
>STILL drops the fucking ball by presuming that somebody commenting on how pathetic Clapmurricunts are, MUST be from somewhere in Europe

Oh lawdy, your stupidity is eternal. Want another burger, you fat faggot?
>>
File: a.jpg (123 KB, 901x740) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
123 KB, 901x740
>>70888722
>literally the first image on google when ones searches for European media ownership
>"hurr durr endlessly searching"
guess your countries ban is over
>>
>>70888810
>not Europe
>hurr must be ausfaglia
>>
>>70888874
if your are not either of those or a Canadian then you live a massive shithole where the media is far far worse than that of the USA
>>
>>70887063
>bait
I sympathize with him. I don't hate him, but I disagree with his decisions at times. He didn't really ask to be put in that position, but at the same time he was there and armed... he should've done something.

I've had to try and save a man with nothing, but I still acted and did my best. I sure as fuck hope millennials don't get drafted, otherwise we're all fucked. It'll be like that scene in Enemy of the Gates meets D-Day.
>>
>>70888064
This is the logical outcome of capitalism. My econ prof said it best, "I fucking hate capitalism but, until a better system is developed, it's the best we've got."

The entire nature of capitalism is summed up in infographics like this, but it's honest to god the best and most stable form of economics we have. I'd love to have a better one, all the ones we have now suck.

You hate the allumanaughty? jews? conservatives? democrats? Develop a new badass system of economics, ya fuckin cunt. They aren't joking when they say money makes the world go round.
>>
File: uerrrrrh.jpg (16 KB, 287x338) Image search: [Google]
uerrrrrh.jpg
16 KB, 287x338
>>70889394
>the dollar must take precedent over absolutely everything, including the basic right to life

hurrr
>>
>>70887835
This is honestly the most current form of rewritten history for me... I understand, Jews were persecuted... it was awful.

But a ton of other people died separate from them and they're totally glossed over, at least by the modern American people.Is it different in other countries? I hope it's different in other countries.... I've asked plenty, and they have no idea about the other people that the Nazi's persecuted... it's all JEW JEW JEW. I remember about 20 years ago in school my history teacher did a lesson where he slowly put us aside, based on things like heritage, physical ability, and then even eye color. That stuck with me, but I've studied history proficiently since then (not just focusing on WWII even though the weapon development is super interesting).

I'm not even a /pol/fag, I'm a /his/fag. I'd rather remember all the horrible things/mistakes we've done than forget them. Any rewrite or deletion of history is a fucking travesty.

>>70887835
>>70888443
Funny, every goddamn Christian I know is totally and utterly devoted to the Jewish cause. Having been raised in a Christian environment, I don't even get it. I mean, they'd fucking die for the Jewish cause and many give a ton of money to fucking whatever "help Jews not die from terrorists" or some shit.
>>
>>70887821
That's like knowing the plot to the Hobbit before Tolkien even began writting it.
>>
>>70889461
I don't understand what you're arguing here. Are you trolling? This is totally ambiguous.
>>
>>70887985
>>70888478
I'm not MURRICA, but American's paid for the war and Russians died for it.

Seriously, as an American I think the Russians paid a far higher price. Not saying America did nothing, but dying for a war is far different than collecting fucking scrap metal after school. We gave lives, but they're nothing in comparison.
>>
>>70889461
>basically say "tons of people hate it but they can't find anything better"
>literally say "you hate it? make it better."
You have something better? I'm guessing you've got an already developed one in mind, feel free to share.
>>
File: SPR.jpg (159 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
SPR.jpg
159 KB, 800x450
He did nothing wrong
>>
>>70887965
>>As long we're not subject to having cheese turtle neck needle dick, I will boastfully wave my circumcised cock around proudly.

hoo boy here we go again with this shit
>>
>>70887063
Daniel Faraday was the best character in that show.
>>
>>70889932
he didn't. he did his duty
>>
>>70887965
damaged retard thinks it's good
>>
>>70889704
The situation with the Jews is highly unfair, and it stems from two things, one of which makes some sense and one is bullshit.

The bullshit reason is that Jews are very much in control of the media, the money, entertainment. Nobody's really denying this, including the Jews.

The reason that makes some sense is that the Jewish extermination was inherently different to all other deaths in the war. No other race was systematically targeted with specific governmental approval for a true genocide like the Jews. I know there were lots of other types in the camps, and it's a travesty that they don't teach about them, but still they were simply not hit as hard as the Jews. There's something very unnerving about a business-like process of exterminating an entire race, versus tremendous death in the middle of a chaotic war (which is fairly 'normal' for wars).
>>
>>70889158

>I've had to try and save a man with nothing, but I still acted and did my best.

And then your mom called downstairs to let you know dinner was ready and it was time to turn off your Xbox.
>>
>>70887063
He's a moralfag and a coward.
>>
>>70891024
The kikes hijacked it as jewish experience and turned it into a money making industry and use it as shield for all their own monstrous deeds.

The numbers are are massively exaggerate, the numbers are in the hundreds of thousands and not the millions.
>>
>>70888065
yeah sure you're right... Now go eat some icecream, you deserved it.
>>
>>70889461
>Right to life

No such thing really exists. Human rights are a social construct.
>>
>>70887063
>He literally did nothing.

Fixed
>>
>>70888047
If not for America, Russia would have conquered all of Europe.
>>
File: 1465897054816.jpg (12 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
1465897054816.jpg
12 KB, 200x192
>>70889707
>>
>>70887794
>implying it happened at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
>>
>>70888411
I didn't hear a "no"
>>
>>70891024
>No other race was systematically targeted with specific governmental approval for a true genocide like the Jews.

This is not true at all and you are completely missing the point of the post you are replying to. It wasn't only Jews targeted in this manner and this is the JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW OH POOR JEWS

If anything, the Nazers had the most reason to hate on the Jews more than other ethnicities they cleansed.

Nazis hated communism. Communism was created in amongst jewish intellectuals and fostered support in jewish communities. Jewish Communists created a civil war in Germany after ww1. Banks were owned by jews and these banks set about a policy of destroying the German economy. Jews literally laid the pile of wood down and poured a bunch of gas on the pile. A spark was bound sooner or later.
This kind of jewish ethnonationalism coming back to bite them in the ass has been a recurrent theme through millennia.
>>
File: 1465330685407.jpg (147 KB, 1400x939) Image search: [Google]
1465330685407.jpg
147 KB, 1400x939
>>70889707
Bait
>>
>>70891024
It's understandable that people make a big deal about Jews dying in the Holocaust.

Six billion deaths is nothing to sneeze at.
>>
>>70887275
>Was pretty pleased with myself for remembering that.
Wow, well done bro! :)
>>
>>70891024
>No other race was systematically targeted with specific governmental approval for a true genocide like the Jews.

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

The africans, chinese, and russians have a thing or two to teach you.
>>
>>70888069
>>America jumps in and commits war crimes against Japan when they were ready to surrender
Go fuck yourself. Not only were the bombs justified, the Japanese were absolutely not "ready to surrender". Hell, even after the first bomb was dropped they still weren't going to. In fact, their military strategy at the time was to "attempt to endure the bombs" because they estimated we could only have a few.
So fuck off.
>>
>>70891024
I'm the guy you replied to, and... while I sorta kinda get where you're going.... gypsies? I guess they don't exist? Retards too?
>>
>>70887080
This.
Plus he kills a surrendering man AKA a war crime. And then releases surrendered men to join the ranks of an opposing army.
>>
>>70891163
My mom's been dead for almost 5 years. The guy across the street got shocked to death, and me and my neighbor sat there for like 20 minutes trying to resuscitate him. I'll never forget the way his mom wailed his name the whole time.
>>
>>70891422
Russia had the numbers, America had the resources... I'm not quite sure one could have won without the other.
>>
>Reference a ww2 movie
>It becomes a /pol/ thread
Fucking cancer, i swear
>>
>>70892386
>This kind of jewish ethnonationalism coming back to bite them in the ass has been a recurrent theme through millennia.
Being raised in a family who supported Jerusalem without any real reason, and having fought against anti-Judaism my whole life while also trying to not suck all of their cocks... this is probably the best way I've ever seen it put.
>>
>>70889799
The Lend-lease has been accounted for only 7-12% of all the resources which the Soviets have used in World War II.
>>
>>70891024
>No other race was systematically targeted with specific governmental approval for a true genocide like the Jews

Except for Russians and even Poles to some extent.

>>70892386
The Jews might've used Communism for their own malicious aspirations,but the Bolsheviks were almost single-handedly financed by the German banks that have operated on the orders of the German Emperor himself and his royal staff of ministers.Don't believe me,then just google the Sisson Documents.
>>
>>70894926
>A total of $50.1 billion (equivalent to $659 billion today) worth of supplies were shipped, or 17% of the total war expenditures of the U.S.[2] In all, $31.4 billion went to Britain, $11.3 billion to the Soviet Union, $3.2 billion to France, $1.6 billion to China, and the remaining $2.6 billion to the other Allies.
I didn't realize so much went to the British. Is that true that we really did fuck all? If so I'm totally fucked, they actually taught me that in school since like birth.
>>
>>70894746
Only in the earliest stages of the war.The Russians have developed a competent military industry in the later stages of the conflict,but the Americans have still had more resources at their disposal.
>>
>>70888443
Orthodox Christians and Slavic Catholics are a completely different thing.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.