[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_8 lRhB-kjo Do Canadians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: yoga_hosers.jpg (247 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
yoga_hosers.jpg
247 KB, 1401x788
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_8lRhB-kjo

Do Canadians find this offensive?
>>
>>70886083
why can't depps daughter move her facial muscles?
>>
Canadians don't find anything offensive.
>>
I'm a 'murican and I'm offended. I used to like Kevin Smith. He's just obnoxious these days and the hate he receives is entirely warranted.
>>
>>70886083
As a canadian I'm not mad about it, I'm a little miffed about the aboots though.

That being said it does sadden me as a kevin smith fan.
>>
>>70886107
She looks like AnnaSophia Robb, minus the ass.
>>
is this a tv show or something?
>>
>>70886083
Just ashamed I bet.
>>
>>70886083
I just don't understand why Kevin Smith is so obsessed with Canada.
>>
Why does depp's daughter look like Keira Knightley so much?
>>
>>70886083
is this already in the top 10 worst movies of all time?
>>
I'm English and I AM offended

Offended by how shit this thing is
>>
Hey maybe a Canadian can help me out with something.

I'm looking for the name of an old canadian TV show about a guy who was kind of a shutin who watched tv all day. The pilot episode has his roommate getting arrested and the rest of the episodes usually either had to do with him renting out his old roommates room to a revolving door of new tenets or had to do with something on the tv.

He also had a cat and the co-star was his ex-roommates redheaded girlfriend who falls for him over the course of the 2 seasons.

I cant for the life of me remember what it was called...
>>
>>70886284
lol but u have to agree that ur accent is kinda hilarious
>>
>>70886491
NEVER GUYS I FOUND IT MYSELF

it was Twitch City
>>
>>70886464
>Why does depp's daughter look like Keira Knightley so much?

because vanessa paradis cucked depp and got impregnated by keira knightley, obviously
>>
>>70886083
i want to impregnate lilly rose depp
>>
File: lily-rose-depp-600x800.jpg (188 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
lily-rose-depp-600x800.jpg
188 KB, 600x800
does she have an eating disorder?
>>
THICC
>>
>>70886861
No, she's just white.
>>
>>70886083
Is that Lily Mo Depp?
>>
>>70886861
the fuck happened to their heads?
>>
>>70886861
She's supposedly a model, so I'm going with yes.
>>
>>70886954
optical illusion because of skinny bodies
>>
might just be the worst cast in movie history
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.