[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So at the end she turns into a flying feminist? what a dumb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
So at the end she turns into a flying feminist?

what a dumb movie. screaming for one and a half hours and not much else 2bh. why was it supposed to be a big deal?
>>
it had a goat or something
idk didnt watch
i dont watch shit flicks
>>
>feminist
But the Patriarchy was right.
The witches steal babies and kill them for rituals, and they also abduct and corrupt children.
Persecuting and killing them was perfectly reasonable.

The main problem the father of the family had, is that he was an arrogant idiot that made the rest of the community to exile him in a witch infested shithole.
Otherwise he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>70885600
>that poster

MORE LIKE DA ASS
>>
>>70886352
thats a pretty big wrong he did though lol. literally fucked up everything up.
>>
Movie wasn't scary at all. A little creepy but eh

>>70886352
>arrogant idiot
what did he do exactly?
>>
>>70886409
That speech in the trial at the beginning of the movie.
>>
Dat ass though
>>
>So at the end she turns into a flying feminist?

You didn't get the movie at all. There was no witches.
>>
Who /LivingDeliciously/ here?
>>
>>70887705
This, it was the goat all along.
>>
what does it mean to live deliciously. also that voice for black phil was fucking awful
>>
>>70887758
You will never know. You're not delicious enough yourself.
>>
>>70887721
Me
>>
File: 1462915671269.jpg (578 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462915671269.jpg
578 KB, 1000x1000
>>70887721
I am.
>>
>>70885600
>why was it supposed to be a big deal?

because its being shilled
>>
>>70887938
Fuck off. We can like a movie and want to talk about it without you coming here and throwing the shilling boogeyman around.
>>
>>70885600
It was a Bulgakov reference you plebby pleb
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.