[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did this show get canceled? So much fucking better than Arrow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
How did this show get canceled? So much fucking better than Arrow.

>Matt Ryan out-acts 90% of Arrow's cast COMBINED
>Seems to not be edited by a retard
>Dialogue isn't horribly written and completely useless
>Genuinely conveys a sense of horror, is overall a good adaption of its source material
>Actual humor not made in demographics lab

Yet somehow, it went to ABC, a channel only interested in ratings. This show was WAY too gory for ABC in the first place, WHY did it go to ABC?

tl;dr If Arrow was on ABC and Constantine on CW, Arrow would have been canceled after 1 season.

Also why don't Hellblazer adaptations succeed at all?
>>
>>70884825
>horror
>no teen romance drama

That's about it.

For "How to make edgelord characters marketable", see their current fig with Lucifer.
>>
File: fo real.jpg (16 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
fo real.jpg
16 KB, 400x301
>>70884825
I thought it was pretty good too bro...normies eh.

They put it on at 10 after Grimm but for some reason the faggots that watch Grimm fell asleep after watching 60 min of 90's era face-morphing faggotry.
>>
>>70884825
>ABC
wasn't it NBC? always felt like a channel old people leave on to fall asleep to.
ABC is a family channel
CW is women/tumblrinas
>>
>>70884937
Yeah you're right I get them mixed up, not american
>>
It was great except for the censorship. Maybe this failure will teach the corporations to stop censoring artists.
>>
>>70884825
>shows up on Arrow once appearing out of pink smoke
>looks like a cosplayer walked onto the set

Yeah no I'm glad it's dead.
>>
>>70886174
>looks like a cosplayer walked onto the set
>in Arrow of all shows
Top kek, kill yourself.
>>
>>70884825

never read hellblazer comics but once I started the series because of his cameo on arrow I was fucking PISSED

>interesting plot
>great characters
>exemplary use of diversity in its cast (races as well as use of females)
>dialogue was great and genuinely funny

there was literally no reasoning to NOT keep it going except for the fact that it could be seen as a threat to supernatural

most retarded choice when it comes to shows I have ever witnessed
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-25-01-06-13.png (200 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-25-01-06-13.png
200 KB, 720x1280
>>70884937
I always thought it was fox because they have a habit of killing great shows....almost human comes to mind
>>
>>70886230
Constantine wasn't a CW show.
The only reason the show was cancelled was because it had poor ratings.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.