[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warcraft: Extended Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 18171716.jpg (29 KB, 305x483) Image search: [Google]
18171716.jpg
29 KB, 305x483
Any news on an extended cut?

Considering so many are stating how bad this movie's pacing is - I will decide to perhaps not see this movie until an extended cut is released.
>>
>>70884575

wont happen, they cut 40 minutes from the film which all has unfinished CG.
This movie wont turn enough of a profit for the studio to invest a ton of money to get this cut out
>>
>>70884606
How do you know that? I could have sworn I read an article where Duncan said there might an extended cut if movie earns lot of money
>>
>>70884575
It won't help. Nobody in the movie (except maybe Ben Foster who doesn't show it though) can act. The only thing that's going to change is that maybe they'll provide more background for the butchered story.

It won't change the fact that all the humans are goody-two-shoes and so is Durotan with his FEL IS DEATH, FEL IS BAD
>>
>>70884606
http://www.australianetworknews.com/warcraft-direct-reveals-deleted-scenes-film/
>>
I can only hope the Extended cut will remove the 40 minutes of useless Garona/Lothar family scenes and add something good.
>>
>>70884606
Nope alot were finished and showed at con, things like grommash talking about green magic, guldan chanting, the scenes were longer in general explaining a lot of stuff, setting up camp with draka there were so many shown
>>
>>70884627
>>70886460

No look at the original trailers and compare to the newest, they were improving the effects all the way up to just before the release date. The cut parts will not be the same standard as those in the theatrical release

Besides thats why Duncan said it will only happen if the movie does well, why else would they not include that version with the DVD/Blu ray if its all completed?
>>
>>70884575
This attitude of late of oh you paid for a ticket to a movie we admit sucks but if you drop another $30 on the directors cut when it comes out it will be fixed is bullshit. If I pay to see amovie and it's shit I shouldn't have to pay double that again to get the Blu ray of the movie I was actually sold in the first place, unless it's like an R rated cut or something it just isnt fair
>>
>>70884606
Yeah but your wrong, did you even bother spending 5 seconds googling this before you started spewing made up BS?
>>
File: tcg-series7-010-full.jpg (282 KB, 872x1200) Image search: [Google]
tcg-series7-010-full.jpg
282 KB, 872x1200
people keep saying blizzcon showed footage that didnt make it to the theatrical cut, anyone got any links?
>>
>>70884606
No, there were scenes planned that CGI wasn't made for like a troll raid, but that's not the 40 min cut.
The 40 minutes cut were all finished.
For example https://twitter.com/ManMadeMoon/status/742796808099758081
>Why wasn't Blackhand gifted with the Fel at the start?
>you'd have to search the cutting room floor for that
>>
>>70886610
that's just duncan knowing the mentality of the types of people who give a fuck about blizzard products.

There are people who've paid upwards of eight thousand dollars in hopes world of warcraft would be good one day.
>>
>>70886935
yeah I think it's the new Jew tactic
>>
File: image.png (976 KB, 1161x695) Image search: [Google]
image.png
976 KB, 1161x695
>>70884575
>only 6 inches ?
>>
>>70887857
who is this semen demon
>>
I actually expected Garona to be hotter desu
>>
>>70884575
An extended cut won't save this piece of shit. Duncan Jones can do better. I hope he drops the sequels and doesn't go full Cameron
>>
>>70886935
it is indeed bullshit
>>
>>70887935
Kraga was hotter than Garona desu
>>
>>70888448
You mean Draka? No, she wasn't.
>>
>>70888479
Yeah, I meant Draka.
And she was desu, Garona looked more human but her personality and mannerisms were boring.
It might be the horrible romance arc that makes me look at her in such a bad lighting though, to be fair.
>>
garonas character development was bretty gud.
I hate orcs, i hate humans, i hate orcs more, i like humans, i love that human, orcs arent that bad after all, i still like humans more, i am conflicted, i am orc.
>>
>>70888505
>It might be the horrible romance arc that makes me look at her in such a bad lighting though, to be fair.
Probably
I too expected her to have more personality and be more fleshed out. She was very meh.
>>
>>70884687
I'd agree Medivh was really good but so was Gul'Dan and Durotan.
>>
>>70884687
Durotan was like Ned Stark. An honorable retard that got rekt
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.