[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hannibal Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Hannibu.jpg (228 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hannibu.jpg
228 KB, 1280x720
Can we have a Hannibal thread?
What is your:
Best actor/character? Hannibal
Best Episode? Mizumono [S02E13]
Best season? Two
Best kill/killer? Guy turned into heart was epic
Best scene? Last 15 minutes of season 2 finale
Scene that got to you the most on a visceral level? Guy trying to pull himself out of the mural in the 2nd or 3rd ep of season 2

Does anyone have that screen cap of the season 2 finale live thread?
>>
Bump for best tv of the decade so far
>>
Might be too late for a Hannibro thread
>>
>>70884188
Mads 'Mad' Mikkelsen
Mizumono
Two
The first guy
Not sure
The pig guy.
>>
This show was too great for it's own good, and it suffered on NBC. Bryan Fuller is magnificent and where on earth is Mads Emmy nomination?
>>
>>70884701
I know, but the show is deader and deader every day I just wanna relive even a shadow of the glory, same with Spartacus and Rome and Deadwood threads
>>
File: didsheknow.jpg (42 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
didsheknow.jpg
42 KB, 1280x718
Did she know what Hannibal was?
Like I feel like she suspected him, but did she know?
>>
>>70884188
>Best actor/character?
hannibal I suppose, but I also love abigail

>Best Episode?
overall, possibly mizumono

>Best season?

>Best kill/killer?
the guy grafted into the tree in futamono, followed by the colour palette of bodies in sakizuki. the angels in coquilles were also great, and the justice is blind thing in hassun

>Best scene?
possibly hannibal's surrender in digestivo. obviously the end of mizumono was also intense

>Scene that got to you the most on a visceral level?
dunno honestly, possibly mason verger ripping the flesh off his face in tome-wan

the thing about these question is I could feasibly pick and murder, scene, or episode and justify the choice. the show is hands down one of the best ever made
>>
>>70884867
>>70884867
well she presumably knew after he murdered multiple people right in front of her at the dinner table. if you mean earlier than s3, one of the plot points really was her growing understanding of him
>>
>>70884188
>Best actor/character?
Season 2 Mason
>Best Episode?
S03E07
>Best season?
Three
>Best kill/killer?
"I will play your throat"-guy
>Best scene?
https://videos.files.wordpress.com/6cwdacaj/3-4-aperitivo1_dvd.mp4
>Scene that got to you the most on a visceral level?
Mason verger face scene
>>
Beautiful series finale. Love crime became a classico for me.
>>
>>70885202
I don't agree with you on the first 3 but they are all my second choices, I actually do love 3 unlike alot of people, to me S2 was 10/10 season 3 was 9.5/10 and Tobias was pretty great as a killer
>>
great show, sometimes very entertaining.
my favorite episodes where the totem and slit-mouth girl episodes.
>>
>>70884188
Yeah if anyone has it I would also like that pic from teh season 2 finale live thread. OP you mean the one that has like 50 comments just going "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO" "FFFUUUUCCCKKKKK" "FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK""NONONONONO" right?
>>
>>70886358
OP here Yeah that was the one I wanted for reaction folder
>>
File: hannibalseason2 ending reaction.jpg (148 KB, 1077x865) Image search: [Google]
hannibalseason2 ending reaction.jpg
148 KB, 1077x865
>>70884188
>>70886358
>>70886384
for you
>>
>>70886710
OP here, thanks heaps
>>
File: 1457542689537.jpg (11 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1457542689537.jpg
11 KB, 250x240
>>70884830
Season 4 when? a-anon?
>>
>>70887015
It had a good end. That's the best thing a show can wish for
>>
>>70887015
When I finally get to die and go to heaven
>>
File: goodbye hannibal.webm (3 MB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
goodbye hannibal.webm
3 MB, 1280x716
Most heartbreaking scene?
>>
File: HA.jpg (55 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
HA.jpg
55 KB, 1280x718
>>70884188
More like Cunnibal amirite
>>
>>70887219
> Hannibal will never turn himself in to prison for 4 years just so you you always know where he is and how to find him ;_;

JDIMSA
>>
>>70887262
Well she was like 20 when she was in this right? but yeah I'd break a dick off in her
>>
>>70887480
DELETE THIS

Don't you dare violate pure Abigail she was to good for this world
>>
>it's a hannibal frames will for several murders, attempts to eat his brain, ruins any chance for him to lead a fairly well-adjusted life, and finally drives will to commit a murder suicide for the betterment of the world episode.
>>
>>70887015
an-any day now, it's confirmed based Mads will save us based Mads will save us based Mads will save us based Mads will save us
>>
>>70886710
a real human bean, ty man
>>
>>70887567
I'd do her even after Hannibal killed her the second time
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.