[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What TV shows have the best series finale endings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: S06E21.jpg (37 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
S06E21.jpg
37 KB, 1920x1080
What TV shows have the best series finale endings?
>>
Hannibal
>>
File: i left you a note.jpg (185 KB, 652x434) Image search: [Google]
i left you a note.jpg
185 KB, 652x434
mash definitely springs to mind, it was more of a movie than an episode so it did far more than just wrap things up.

also the most watched series finale in tv history
>>
THE SHIELD.
>>
>>70884119
i cri errytime
>>
>>70884029
What did you like about it?
>>
>>70884406
It was just perfect desu
>>
>>70884004
Six feet under
The Shield
Battlestar Galactica
Hannibal
>>
>>70884539
>Hannibal

This.
>>
>>70884004
Twin Peaks had the most spectacular series finale. Seriously, the series had lost its way until it just gradually started ramping up episode to episode and then it went off the fucking rails.
Nothing in Tv even compares to it.
The only aspect of the return that is dismaying is the fact that the ending was perfect.
>>
>>70884539
10/10 bait there buddy.
>>
>>70884735
I love the ending, but even though it made sense somehow, it was not completely satisfying.
I don't know, i'm conflicted about it...which was probably the point.
>>
>>70884004
Justified

that last scene between Raylan and Boyd. so good.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.