[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did /tv/ like this show when it aired?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: M-A-S-H_TV_title_screen.jpg (95 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
M-A-S-H_TV_title_screen.jpg
95 KB, 400x300
did /tv/ like this show when it aired?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
yes
still is good desu
but I didn't say that
and neither did you
>>
it taught me that Korea has both the most extreme summers and the most extreme winters known to man

also it looks a lot like the hollywood hills
>>
>>70883750
Yeah. I mean, I wasn't even a zygote, but I enjoyed it from my dad's scrotum.
>>
at first but then when it became popular /tv/ hated it
>>
Adored it. One of the comfiest shows ever made.
>>
>>70883819
It must be you Colonel Flagg.
>>
It was good, all the way through. In the beginning it was more stupid folly with Frank...then later it was more drama than need be. I suppose it balances out in the end. I know they fought about the laugh tracks--nothing during surgery and so on. But on the other hand, Watching Hawkeye have a mental breakdown for an hour was a bit less than hilarious...

It was a weird sitcom. Sometimes it wanted to be on the Hogan's Hero's level, and other times it wanted to win the Emmy for dramatic screenplay...I personally prefer the middle--a decent episode where Hawkeye and ___ get their laughs in as something rather trivial unfolds in the background, but we get to know that war is hell. Without dealing with a five minute monologue about a dying Korean burn victim in need of a liver transplant...IT'S A SITCOM....
>>
>>70883987
I lol'd
>>
/tv/ was really sad when they wrote off Spearchucker Jones.
>>
Is suicide really painless?
>>
>>70884380
My name's not Flagg. I'm Captain Stone, engineer. And I was never here.
>>
File: 1444812933545.jpg (62 KB, 689x568) Image search: [Google]
1444812933545.jpg
62 KB, 689x568
>>70883750
>look up the korean war
>it actually happened
>>
File: double-take.gif (1 MB, 231x210) Image search: [Google]
double-take.gif
1 MB, 231x210
>>70887428
>look up Korean War
>it's technically still going on
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.