[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where'd she go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (3 MB, 1533x2300) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1533x2300
Go
Dawn of the Dead

that's all i remember though
>>
>>70883070
>file.png
>image.jpg
>maxresdefault.jpg
Not everyone has Google's face recognition built into their bran. Who is this?
>>
>>70883261
She was in Splice, and Go
>>
>>70883261
fuck off cunt
>>
>>70883070
She's a director now.

Knew her looks were fading so developed some job skills
>>
>>70883261
if you dont know who she is how the fuck are you gonna reply to my question you dumb cunt
>>
>>70883511
How do you expect any replies if barely anybody knows who she is you half digested sack of wombat jizz?
>>
>>70883575
anyone who recognises her will know who she is?

this is the dumbest discussion ever

it doesnt matter if 1 or 100 people reply so long as i disover the answer which is

>>70883397
>>
>>70883593
So if you know who she is why couldn't you look her up on IMDB or trawl Google?
>>
Sarah Polley is her name for anyone who is wondering.
>>
>>70883619
cause someone here might post something more interesting

why post anything here when imdb exist right
>>
>>70883261
>>70883575
>>70883619
You fucking idiot, newshit. Use the reverse image search button that IS BUILT-IN TO THE EFFING WEBSITE!
>>
>>70883070
she directs shitty oscarbait now
>>
>>70883261
>what is reverse image search

nigga if u dont have plugin for rightclick-autoRGIS u a damn fool

it 2016 get with tha times nigga
>>
>>70883261
Sarah Polley you fucking idiot
>>
>>70883070
Stories We Tell was fucking awesome
>>
>>70883070
she was horrible in mr nobody
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.