[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a all high school students are 30 movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: napoleon_dynamite.jpg (37 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
napoleon_dynamite.jpg
37 KB, 640x359
>its a all high school students are 30 movie
>>
>>70881346
You faggot that's part of the magic.
>>
Unironically my favorite movie of all time.
>>
Best kind in the movie?

>Bow to your sensei
>>
>>70882901
It honestly is a masterpiece, a comedy unlike any other. Nacho Libre is pretty good too.
>>
>>70882941
As much as I love Nacho Libre, and I really do, I feel like it comes nowhere close to the work of art that is Napoleon Dynamite. I would even go so far as to say that it's more of an art house light-hearted drama that just happens to be funny than a comedy. There truly is nothing like it.
>>
>>70881346
It's part of the "ageless" theme of the movie, like the grandma living like she's young, uncle Rico pining for his high school days and Napoleon acting like a child.
>>
>>70882941
Nacho Libre is the worst kind of derivative, cliched, cheap butt humor """"""comedy""""""" and basically you should kill yourself.
>>
>>70882923
>Tfw my gf got me Rex Kwon Do pants for Valentine's day
She's a keeper

>>70883022
This for sure. That and Kyp being a manchild who ends up with a mommy gf and Rico shilling products intended to increase sex appeal to high school girls. It's one of the best portrayals of agelessness I've ever seen. Not to mention the anachronisms of the technology and whatnot.
>>
>>70882941
Nacho Libre is shit.
Napoleon Dynamite is a masterpiece, don't compare it to Nacho Libre.
>>
>>70883073
>>70883056
Nacho Libre isn't high art like Napoleon Dynamite, but come on. It's infinitely better than 99% of comedies.
>>
>>70883056
Damn, you mad son. Calm down, boy. Ur going crazy out there.
>>
File: boner.gif (565 KB, 367x265) Image search: [Google]
boner.gif
565 KB, 367x265
>when someone makes a Napoleon Dynamite thread
>>
>>70882941
I liked Don Verdean as well, although I think I'm in the minority there. Huge step up from that Gentlemen Broncos fuckup.
>>
Can we have a little bit of overdue appreciation for Lyle? The guy is hardcore all day everyday. He even shot a cow in the head point blank with a musket in front of a bus full of kids to make steaks for the family of the man whose wedding he would soon officiate.
>>
Bomp
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.