[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 2124371385.jpg (35 KB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
2124371385.jpg
35 KB, 400x276
This is equal if not inferior to HIMYM
>>
>>70881111
Friends is for fags and old women
>>
>>70881111
Quads don't lie. Anyone that thinks this is comparable to Seinfeld should be shot
>>
>>70881111
i liked HIMYM back then, and AFTERWARDS i got into friends. And i gotta say that friends on it's prime is way better.
But HIMYM had it's good times. It was honestly funny for a few seasons. When the "memes" weren't so overdone and the show seemed to go somewhere
>>
File: HABEEB IT.jpg (65 KB, 512x407) Image search: [Google]
HABEEB IT.jpg
65 KB, 512x407
>being wrong

up until the last couple of seasons, Friends is sitcomkino
>>
>>70881168
I'm kinda in the same boat, they both have their strengths and weaknesses but HIMYM is more enjoyable to me for some reason
>>
>>70881111
they are the same show. himym just added some stuff from the single guy.
>>
>that episode with chandler in the box
howls of laughter from me
>>
both these shows are for fags
>>
Both are awful girly Reddit tier shows.

the thing I can't believe about both these shows is how the sjws love them, but they have an all white cast.
>>
friends is far better than himym
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 537x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 537x353
>>70881111
Unpopular opinion: Frasier was the best sitcom of the 90s. Roseanne was a close second.
>>
Uhh, you don't get to bring friends.
>>
>>70883415
but... they worked for the masked man
>>
>>70881111
Except for the fact that friends actually had a lot of genuinely funny moments. HIMYM is as funny as browsing 9gag.
>>
>>70883367
How is that an unpopular opinion?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.