[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best season? No politics please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What's the best season?

No politics please
>>
MAGA desu
>>
The one where he put the trashman where he belongs
>>
>>70880812
The Supreme Court season.

It won't air until 2018.
>>
>>70880812
Wonder how many vags that finger has been in
>>
>>70880812

The one with meatloaf and gary busey.

The third season of the regular show is funny as fuck as well.
>>
>>70880851
Where Emperor Clinto II puts him on trial for racism and islamophobia?
>>
>>70880856
Like at least 120.
>>
>>70880812
Why would you watch a show about a bigot?
>>
>>70880812
Best Apprentice was Season 1 and that one where this black guy had a chance to have two Apprentice winners and screwed uber hottie of ABC fame out of being Apprentice by saying "there is no such thing as an Apprenti".

I think the best CA is objectively Joan Rivers season, so many awesome rivalries on that one.
>>
>No politics please

You and I and everyone know that's literally the only reason you made this thread.
>>
>>70880835
Which one?
>>
>>70880997
No it isn't. I've only watched on season and it was hilarious (the one with Penn and some country singer) and I would like to watch more. It turns out there are a lot of fucking seasons
>>
File: ChozMlNVIAAuJVJ.jpg (179 KB, 1024x1579) Image search: [Google]
ChozMlNVIAAuJVJ.jpg
179 KB, 1024x1579
Slightly OT, but if I want to understand how he made his fortune, like the nitty gritty of his business acumen, how he chooses what to invest in, his philosophy around branding and brand extension etc etc would I be better off watching Apprentice or reading the Art of the Deal?
Oh and which season?

Or are there any other biographies on him which have that kind of insight?
>>
>>70881140
read art of the deal, then watch some of the apprentice once you've become addicted to the Donald.
>>
>>70881293
Cheers senpai.
Thinking of reading it in parallel to a Bernie Ecclestone biography
>>
>>70880812

The thing that bothers me about all these "celebrity" shows is that there's mostly D-list guys and then maybe one C or B and that's about it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.