[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Refn ever make Elisalamkino? I wanna see this so bad tbqhfamilia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: o-ELISA-LAM-.jpg (291 KB, 1536x1022) Image search: [Google]
o-ELISA-LAM-.jpg
291 KB, 1536x1022
Will Refn ever make Elisalamkino? I wanna see this so bad tbqhfamilia

>In March 2014, a little over a year after Lam's death, brothers Brandon and Philip Murphy sold a horror script, The Bringing, that uses the investigation into it as a backstory for a fictional investigating detective's slowly unraveling sanity. They were widely criticized for doing this so soon after the death.[8] Danish director Nicolas Winding Refn was originally slated for that task
>>
>>70878064
talk like a normal human bean you fucking retard.
>>
Why? are you some sort of fucking retarded low iq cinema embryo plebeian with entry level meme movie taste?
>>
She was too cute to die the way she did
>>
I went there yesterday, pretty creepy vibe in the lobby. It was great
>>
>>70878129
she went to LA to get some dick, did drugs, probably got passed around by some boys, then died

big whoop
>>
Is the girl on the right supposed to also be in the left picture? I've been trying to Where's Waldo that shit for 2-3 minutes and I just can't find her.
>>
>>70878064
>Elisalamkino
>tbqhfamilia

Fucking annoying prat talk like a normal person.
>>
>>70878118
He likes Refn, so yes
>>
>>70878213

whats wrong with that?
>>
>>70878213
There were no drugs in the toxicology report if memory serves friend.
>>
>>70878224

technically she is in there
>>
>>70878259
No drugs could be determined because of the supplies used in the water tower.
>>
File: 1450399451887.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450399451887.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>people were drinking her dead juices
>>
>>70878224
The body of Elisa Lam, also known by her Cantonese name, Lam Ho Yi (simplified Chinese: 蓝可儿; traditional Chinese: 藍可兒; April 30, 1991[1] – 2013), a 21-year-old Canadian student at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, was recovered from a water tank atop the Cecil Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles on February 19, 2013.[2]

guests at the hotel began complaining to management about low water pressure in their rooms. Some also claimed their water was oddly colored, and had a slightly unusual smell. Employees began investigating.[38]
>>
>>70878064

AZN GIRLS ARE ALREADY SPOOKY ENOUGH TO BE HONEST
>>
>>70878276
>

Toxicology tests were done on her blood where a sufficient quantity was available. Some metabolites and traces of her prescription medication were found, consistent with blister packs and loose pills of those drugs found among her belongings, along with some nonprescription drugs such as Sinutab and ibuprofen.[44] No alcohol or other recreational drugs were found in her system.[45]
>>
no one cares about that ugly chink bitch. maybe if she wasn't insane she'd still be alive
>>
the elevator video makes me feel so weird

2spooky
>>
File: 1445318262662.png (632 KB, 1024x856) Image search: [Google]
1445318262662.png
632 KB, 1024x856
>>70878289
>that chinese interview with those two vacationing brits where the male laughed and said he thought the water tasted funny
>>
>>70878308
Oh...
Well that changes everything. Is this unsolved?
>>
Lam's body was moderately decomposed, bloated and mostly greenish, with some marbling evident on the abdomen and skin separation evident. Tovar and Wang had a rape and fingernail kit done, but found no evidence of physical trauma or sexual assault.[42][43] They found no evidence to suggest that Lam had committed suicide.[42]

Toxicology tests were done on her blood where a sufficient quantity was available. Some metabolites and traces of her prescription medication were found, consistent with blister packs and loose pills of those drugs found among her belongings, along with some nonprescription drugs such as Sinutab and ibuprofen.[44] No alcohol or other recreational drugs were found in her system.[45]
>>
File: 1454571368610.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1454571368610.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>70878308
>someone drank her eggs
>her vaginal fluid
>her toe fungi
>>
>>70878360
desu they look pretty hot here would fuck
>>
>>70878239
Thats what I was saying!
>>
>>70878064
To everyone confused about her death, she was playing The Elevator Game.
>>
I do and say a bunch of bizarre shit whenever I'm alone somewhere, things that only have meaning to myself. Maybe that's what she was doing in the elevator
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.