[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIVER PHOENIX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: river overdose.jpg (100 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
river overdose.jpg
100 KB, 800x533
RIVER PHOENIX
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khl7hGkrUuY
>>
>>70877638
>lets speedball on Halloween while Johnny depp plays guitar on stage outside of Johnny depps club
>>
DUDE DRUGS LMAO
>>
>>70877638
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdtfcOlr0tk
>>
>>70877686
This dispatcher is such a dick.
He sounds so condescending when he tells him you only give mouth to mouth to people that aren't breathing.
>>
>>70877943
imagine you take 100 of those calls a day than come back to me and tell me the dispatcher is a dick
>>
he a dick
>>
I don't believe narcan was invented back than poor guy would have been alive if he OD today
>>
He'll never be an ol man river
>>
>>70877943
I work as a dispatcher.

You have to keep your tone neutral because if not you just feed the panic. Unfortunately when most people keep their voices neutral they sound like assholes.

Also like >>70878068 said you take calls like this all day.
>>
>>70877638
He looks like he was going bald in that pic, maybe that's why he killed himself with drugs.
>>
>>70878177
I'M ON THE DRUG
I'M ON THE DRUG
I'M ON THE DRUG THAT KILLED RIVER PHOENIX
>>
>>70877638
he probably would've survived if they didn't send a monkey to do medical work on him
>>
>>70878188
I've always thought it'd be a good idea for dispatchers to huff helium when taking calls, you know, lighten to mood a little and keep everyone calm
>>
File: maximum-brofist.jpg (159 KB, 894x601) Image search: [Google]
maximum-brofist.jpg
159 KB, 894x601
>>70877943
>>70878188
>dispatch bros
>>
>>70878261
Honestly it's not the traumatic calls that are that bad. It's the old people.

I get fucking calls on an emergency phone line for shit like "My neighbor's dog is barking at 3 in the afternoon," or "I need the number to Wal-mart!"
>>
>>70878255
dr. bananas
>>
also btw this pic is just a news re inactment
>>
File: captain.jpg (62 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
captain.jpg
62 KB, 640x426
>>70878286
>mfw a caller says "YOU JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT MY SITUATION."
>>
>>70878261
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YAP9tboctc
kek
>>
>>70877638
>angel gabriel gives him a halo
>YOU OD'd TODAY SON, DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO LIKE IT
>>
tf was the recording
>>
>>70878177
>>70878225
Came in here to post this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI
>>
>>70877638
River was one of the few child actors to grow up hot ;_;
>>
>>70878336
Including the Viper Room green was a nice touch. (not a dispatcher bro, but someone who has been to the Viper Room.)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.