[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so loyal to Cersei? He's obviously intelligent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: images (1).jpg (4 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4 KB, 256x192
Why is he so loyal to Cersei?

He's obviously intelligent and has a particular set of skills. What's his endgame?
>>
hsi canon backstory is that he was raped by a priest of the seven, so he hates that bernie sanders fuck
>>
science
>>
Cersei is fine with his experiments and general activities and basically lets him work uninterrupted and unattended.
>>
>>70876000
>>70875969
This, cercei is the only one who doesn't give a shit about his alchemist fuckery
>>
>>70875894

mad scientist, just wants to do mad science - cersei lets him.
>>
>>70876046
>>70876098
Yea those religious nutjobs wouldn't allow it

Cersei is also a Lannister so getting on her good side is smart
>>
>>70875894
Cersei gave him power, security and the means to continue performing the experiments which got him thrown out of ....The citadel?

Can't remember where he got thrown out of.
>>
>>70875894
Only Cersei is OK with his experiments.
>>
>>70875894
Cersei got him his chain back if I recall correctly. Or at the very least she enables him to carry out his experiments that got him booted in the first place. It's a "you scratch my back I'll scratch yours" kind of relationship. Plus, once he sets her up with a fucking Mountain rape-golem it's not like he can tell her no anymore. He's the Oppenheimer of GoT.
>>
File: smells like pussy to me.gif (2 MB, 718x402) Image search: [Google]
smells like pussy to me.gif
2 MB, 718x402
>>70875953
Is this true, a priest of the 7 diddled Qyburn's pooper? Didn't the same almost happen to poor Jaimie when he was younger?
>>70876196
Ok with them? She's encouraging them, he probably has free reign to experiment on anything useful to her.
>>
>>70875894

Easy to forget, but he was tortured and left for dead by the Mountain at Harrenhal.

I'm sure he appreciated the chance to reverse the roles.
>>
>>70876522

I always confuse the books and the show, and forgot that happened in the show, since they cut out the Brave Companions
>>
File: got-snow-master675.jpg (10 KB, 157x188) Image search: [Google]
got-snow-master675.jpg
10 KB, 157x188
>>70876522
I never realized he was one of those prisoners in Harrenhal
>>
File: 1463943612318-tv.jpg (147 KB, 800x1243) Image search: [Google]
1463943612318-tv.jpg
147 KB, 800x1243
What was the "rumor" Cersei told him about that he looked into for her? Pls respond
>>
>>70877302
Who's butt whole?
>>
>>70877481
whose*
>>
>>70877481
hole*
>>
>>70875894
>become besties with a rich retard
>help her out now and then so she continues to fund your SCIENCE

why would he ruin a great relationship?
>>
he's a cuck that preps the bull
>>
>>70877302
people think that he found out about the wildfire under the city. based on dany's visions of a burnt out sept in the warlock crack house, cercei is probably nuke the high sept and be like oops it was the tyrells.
>>
>>70875894
he likes her feet
>>
>>70877481
That pic was posted on /tv/ a few weeks ago. Its just some random girl, no celebrity. I didn't save any of the other pics of the girl because I thought it wouldn't be shown on here again (people were assuming it was a celeb in that thread as well).
>>
>>70877642

Wrong, it's Kate Hudson.
>>
>>70875894
Science
He's just a curious dude. wants to learn about nature. He's a Chaotic Neutral character.
If he won the game of thrones, it would be a fine ending.
his endgame is a medieval technocracy.
>>
>>70875894
he knows that cersei is evil enough to tolerate any evil he gets into and if he needs to he can just drop her and she'll never be able to do anything to him
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.