[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's idea was it to turn season 3 into an anime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Who's idea was it to turn season 3 into an anime?
>>
I only watch it for Piper, first because she's white, second because I get off on her power trips.
>>
>watching orange is the nu male
>>
>>70874922

It's actually a pretty decent show with plenty of waifus.
>>
>>70874896
Piper and all her supporting characters are literally the worst ones. Her story arcs were shit especially in season 3. The black inmates are the most interesting ones and the reason why season 2 was so good.
>>
Donna noble is my waifu.
>>
>>70874805

What do you mean?

>>70874896

That says a lot about you because Piper is the definition of a basic bitch. She had everything she could possibly want and she still managed to fuck it up. The Blacks and Latinos are more interesting. Plus, Poussey, Maritza, and Soso are qties.

But my interest in OITNB has waned after I discovered Wentworth, which seems to be Australia's answer to Oz.

I'm hoping that with the overcrowding and addition of the max-security prisoners to Litchfield that the show reaches its Season 2 heights again.
>>
>>70875232
What? She isn't even in this show
>>
>>70874922

This.

Show is for limp wristed liberals
>>
>>70875458
They went from the seriousness of season two with some well written character interactions to
>DUDE PANTIES LMAO
>LESBIAN LOVE TRIANGLE HEH
>A RELIGION ABOUT AN OLD LADY WHO MAKES PEOPLE HAPPY SEMPAI
>>
Season 4 in 1-2 days.

Comes once a year but people will surely complain about the spam.
>>
Maritza is best girl and anyone who disagrees is a closeted homosex
>>
>>70874967
Its decent sure , but it seems you like it for aspects people like shitty anime
>>
>>70875777

inb4 donuts
>>
>>70874967
Waifu isn't applicable to 3D, and even if it was a character is not your waifu just because you find her attractive.
>>
>>70875777
Maritza isn't "pizza" woman is she?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.