[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If you’ve been holding out hope that we might see the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: AndTheyDontStopCumin.png (198 KB, 632x428) Image search: [Google]
AndTheyDontStopCumin.png
198 KB, 632x428
>If you’ve been holding out hope that we might see the Shrek franchise return to the big screen, we have some good news. This year marks the 15th anniversary of the original DreamWorks Animation film featuring the voices of Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy and Cameron Diaz, and to celebrate the milestone, the studio is figuring out a way to bring the franchise back from the dead.

>Comcast’s NBC Universal recently bought DreamWorks Animation, and part of their plan for the animation studio includes creating more Shrek sequels

>http://www.slashfilm.com/shrek-sequels/

And they don't stop comin
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YJfXdSR85o
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z48NmdWbquw
>>
someBODY
>>
>>70874342
Fucking YouTube made me sit through a Hilary Clinton ad and wouldn't let me skip it.
>>
>>70874493
WUNCE
>>
>>70874342
"I will beat the everliving fuck out of you"

Lol
>>
>>70874493
ONCE
>>
but is smashmouth coming back to the Shrek movies? that's the big question
>>
File: AndTheyDontStopComin.jpg (41 KB, 676x424) Image search: [Google]
AndTheyDontStopComin.jpg
41 KB, 676x424
>>
File: What - Shinning.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
What - Shinning.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
>>70874522
>ad
>>
>>70875000
No adblocker on my tablet
>>
File: AndTheyDontStop.png (310 KB, 582x400) Image search: [Google]
AndTheyDontStop.png
310 KB, 582x400
>>
>>70874342
>>70874343

is this real?
>>
kyle betrayed him then he lied tried to hide
>>
>>70874342
THEY START THROWIN' AND THEY DON'T STOP THROWIN
>>
>>70876880
and I died deep inside
>>
>>70874692
The lead singer is busy visiting the best roadstops and diners in America
>>
>>70874342

lol the band keeps playing All-Star in the background while the singer is cussing at the crowd
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.