[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terry is the coolest gay character on TV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Terr.jpg (43 KB, 817x464) Image search: [Google]
Terr.jpg
43 KB, 817x464
Terry is the coolest gay character on TV
>>
>>70873966
he was great in the 200 episode
>>
FACT. It's too bad they wrote him out of the show because the one writer who voiced him left. Greg and Terry were the best
>>
>>70874466
really? they did that episode with him getting a new reporter partner recently.
>>
>>70874466
Greg sucks
>>
>>70873966

Is he fighting Roger?
>>
>>70874505
i think that was Greg because Terry left with their daughter apparently. When they went to TBS one of the main writers, I forget which one, left and he did a lot of the voices.
>>
Mission Hill
>>
>>70874546
Yep
>>
>>70874685
ok, I thought you meant they were getting rid of the second gay character because the first one left
>>
>>70874685
thats sad
>>
File: RickySpanish.jpg (12 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
RickySpanish.jpg
12 KB, 226x223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH75tedqroM
>>
/co/--->
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.