[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was their relationship solely based on mutual favors or was there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: House-of-Cards-Frank-and-Zoe.jpg (57 KB, 1366x670) Image search: [Google]
House-of-Cards-Frank-and-Zoe.jpg
57 KB, 1366x670
Was their relationship solely based on mutual favors or was there any attraction involved?
>>
Frank wanted sex with a hot young girl
Zoey is a female so she's naturally fucking everything with power
>>
>>70874146
Well didn't frank use her as a way to advance his plan too?
>>
>>70873835

Oh I thought that was Claire at first.

It started business but she started getting emotionally attached (Daddy Issues) and Frank saw this so he capitalized on it by letting her think he was attracted to her.

Eventually she saw through his ruse and started to distance herself and he was butt hurt about it but he still tried to maintain a mutually beneficial relationship.

Then she started asking too many questions and became a loose end that had to be tied up.

In the BBC version, their relationship was way more fucked up in a classy way.
>>
>>70874193
They were just small moves, nothing vital. He was after that Kate Mara pussy. God knows Claire must have been a boring fuck.
>>
>>70873835

Yeah, they could've maintained their relationship without sex but Frank wanted some sort of an outlet while Zoe had massive daddy issues. If you watch their scenes at the beginning of their relationship it almost seems like a regular hook up. Afterwards it became more of a strict sex for favors thing.
>>
>>70874383
>>70874471

His pride was hurt when he thought she had a younger lover besides him.

Then once she wanted to stop fucking, it really hurt his pride even more since he thought he controlled her.

Man, that first episode of the second season though.

She ended up as a smear on the fucking tracks.
>>
>>70874383
But it all added up. What about when he leaked a bunch of documents all the time. It was small stuff but it added up.
>>
>>70874629

>She ended up as a smear on the fucking tracks.

Honestly that was a bit too ridiculous to me, especially that he did it himself.
>>
Their scenes were really fucking hot, HoC does erotic stuff well.
>>
>>70874871
Why is that ridiculous? In the original House of Cards he dropped her ass off a fucking roof. In broad daylight.
>>
>>70875001
Original?
>>
I just want to see that bitch naked already.
>>
>>70874925
It was pretty hot desu. I liked the pussy eating one
>>
>>70874146
>Frank wanted sex with a hot young girl

this has nothing to do with it. Frank even says he only sees sex as a power transaction, which is why he didn't do it with Claire (at that point).
>>
>>70875171
The American version is based off of the British version from the 80's.

You'd be surprised how many shows America has pinched from across the pond.

I think it is actually on Netflix.
>>
File: file.png (316 KB, 583x414) Image search: [Google]
file.png
316 KB, 583x414
I want you to fuck me, Francis.
>>
>>70876633
And then he can't get it up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.