[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally watched the Sadgasm episode. Wait. So did Marge get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: margerine2.png (124 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
margerine2.png
124 KB, 512x384
Finally watched the Sadgasm episode.

Wait. So did Marge get her cherry popped by some feminist tool of a teacher?
>>
Doesn't matter, they'll just retcon it again in a few years. And then again after that.
>>
File: 1419370037526.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1419370037526.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>>70873038
>Homer will be a millenial in your lifetime
>>
>>70873038
>Homer was Eminem
>Homer was Bieber
>>
>>70872722
>cherry popped

You really think her and homer didn't fuck in high school
>>
>>70873075
pls no
>>
That episode really infuriated me. It literally just shotgunned the whole continuity of the show in one episode

It'd be like Grandpa telling a story about how he fought in Vietnam instead of WW2
>>
>>70873107
The episode implied she was saving it for marriage.

At least, that's what she told him.
>>
>>70873116
>>70873185
soon.png
>>
>>70873067

Wasn't he already or pretty close to one? Unless you mean a smart phone, vanity obsessed post-2000s Millenial or Phonies as I like to call him then I dread that happening.

>Homer and Marge meet on Tinder
>>
>>70872722
>caring about continuity in a 30-year old cartoon watched by ten year-olds
You dorks need to have SEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>>
>>70873245
Believing women

Kek
>>
File: nobody is watching us right now.png (285 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
nobody is watching us right now.png
285 KB, 624x480
>>70874344
Well, that's the thing, innit?
>>70873372
It wasn't continuity that was my issue. It was that she totally banged her teacher. So Marge ends up Homer's first, but she's already been deflowered by some pussy-ass egghead.

At least, that's the implication they left hanging.
>>
>>70873067
Assuming he's around 36 he'd have been born in 1980; that's technically a millenial.
>>
Has Homer become a rapper yet?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.